this love...

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
seriously, it is about time we get a dedicated grats forum... look at the "rvr" section.... grats with rr2 - 3 - 4 bla bla, ok its slighlty more rvr related than what im ranting now, only slightly, grats everyone but enuf is enuf.

grats everyone, hopefully in a different section of the Freddy's Grats next time ^^

statued

Loyal Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
im not your m8, wont ever be :)
such love!

bored irl so decided to make the 100th similar post of ''grats every1''??

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
such love!

bored irl so decided to make the 100th similar post of ''grats every1''??

no, im writing my #X "get over it dudes, ppl dinging every fucking day, so what" thread ^^

statued

Loyal Freddie
no, im writing my #X "get over it dudes, ppl dinging every fucking day, so what" thread ^^

ya but there been sooo many ''grats every1'' threads and people still makes grats rr5 warlok! stuff etc

what makes you think they gonna suddenly stop it now :x

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
i don't think "they" are going to stop until the mods does something about it, something simple as making a section called "grats threads" pure and simple...

was that too hard to understand?

ill repeat:

i don't think "they" are going to stop until the mods does something about it, something simple as making a section called "grats threads" pure and simple...

and again:

one more:

got it? no?

once more:

done...

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
people who needs a certain attention from whole community AND is in need of congratilation(bad spelling,whatever it is) seriously needs mental care at an institute,it isn't healthy.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Yes let's talk about this for the 320948123094814091 millionth time, Or we could just ignore them. You really dun need to read them and it's not like it's preventing people from posting anythin else.
Besides I like my own gratz thread makes me feel espical that a whole thread revolves around meh!.
Anywayz spread teh love ♥.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Wasnt there a poll long long time ago where people could vote if they wanted gratz threads or not? Gratz threads won bigtime

moik

Fledgling Freddie
seriously, it is about time we get a dedicated grats forum... look at the "rvr" section.... grats with rr2 - 3 - 4 bla bla, ok its slighlty more rvr related than what im ranting now, only slightly, grats everyone but enuf is enuf.

grats everyone, hopefully in a different section of the Freddy's Grats next time ^^
Someone is a bit jealous :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I believe one of the mods said not too long ago that there might be a Grats section incoming with the restructuring of the boards after clustering.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
R U JELOUS!?!?!?! WHEN PPL DING HIGER RR thaN you 1!?!? Omgomgmmgoo

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH

Then RvR section would be boring with not many new threads. :(

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
They will filter out everything else thats not whine related so that we can get a concentrated acid of 100% whine, yummeeeeh :drink:

statued

Loyal Freddie
pulling the old ''i was drunk i swear '' excuse :D

such a classic in 99 percent of siuations :x

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie

I agree with you, im freakin tired of the grats threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom