ML5 BG steps : 6th August : 20.00 uk time

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Just to stop people PM'ing me in game, heres some ML5 BG steps.

This raid will not go ahead until the ML7 raid has finished

Meet at Stygia the BG will be on Tridiel before the start time, and we will move out shortly after.

We will do 5.9 and 5.10 only.

Ensure you bring your 3 item from the group steps, we will not wait for anyone to run back to a vault to get them.

Anyone with a Lung Jar from the group steps, please bring this too as it may be usefull.

Will wait 3 minutes for any LD's and all Loot is FFA - one item each.

See you saturday !!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Appologies for this conflicting with ML8 group and the Erinys charm raids - but i just cant stand the PM's anymore !!!! :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Bah why a Saturday night Grrrrr as usual at work can't attend Sry

Soulja

P.s shoulda made it midday sunday woulda suited me Great

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, how should i proceed if i need only 5.10?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
A big thank you to those who turned up, and an even bigger thank you to those who helped by logging in a required class just to help.

And a big /slap to those who requested I run a ML5 BG, agree a time, then bugger off after ML7 and do your own thing, such a good example to set specificaly if you ever ask me to run future raids.

Completed with just over 2 groups - everyone played very professionaly and two rings dropped so some happy players out there tonight.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
A big thank you to those who turned up, and an even bigger thank you to those who helped by logging in a required class just to help.

And a big /slap to those who requested I run a ML5 BG, agree a time, then bugger off after ML7 and do your own thing, such a good example to set specificaly if you ever ask me to run future raids.

Completed with just over 2 groups - everyone played very professionaly and two rings dropped so some happy players out there tonight.

Run another next Saturday I'm off Work then Also we can do ML 7 Grp Steps as well ;)

You know you want to Trid :fluffle:

Soulja
Ensnare
Soulbow
Soulsbot
Swiftfoot
Photon
Godoftrees
Sharades

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom