Freddys fantasy premier league 05/06

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
can a mod please sticky this

as it seems i'm first to notice that fantasy league is upon us again i thought i'd get the Freddys fantasy league started! to set up your free team all you need to do it go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html and follow the instructions!

Once you're happy with your team and ready to compete feel free to join the unofficially official freddys house fantasy league by clicking the join league tab and entering this code

13305-2833

this SHOULD get you into the league and ready for the following season.

GAME ON.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Well as reigning champion I'm retiring at the top and giving somebody else a chance to win :p Won the last 3 leagues I've entered and going through the same old ritual of having to put the early-season gloaters (hi Gunner ;) )in their place gets boring :eek:

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Got my team sorted. Key players hopefully Pires, Gerrard, Henry and Cisse. No chelsea or man u players on principle! Defence is a bit shoddy but I really don't expect to come anywhere except last so that's fine! :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Deepfat said:
Got my team sorted. Key players hopefully Pires, Gerrard, Henry and Cisse. No chelsea or man u players on principle! Defence is a bit shoddy but I really don't expect to come anywhere except last so that's fine! :)

Chelsea players will be fine, wouldn't bet the house on the Arsenal lot though as thier central midfield is wafer thin now ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Damn site is hammered atm, was fine earlier on but I think half of China must have logged on since then :p :D

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Took me forever to get registered earlier grr. Will be better once the season starts I hope!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
they officially sent out the email today just a few hours after i let you guys know about the upcomming fantasy league being "good to go" so about 3 million people got informed via email :puke: give it a few days, and please try and keep this thread up! unfortunatly i never read this forum and i've been told i can't put the thread up onto more then 1 FH forum *cough :wanker: cough* so i'll probably forget to keep it updated! They also probably don't see the logic behind me wanting a nice big league of people and in the process i've pissed off enough mods today which means a sticky would be out of the question :cheers:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
how can a fecking VIlla fan win!!!

blackburn ftw!

Us Villa fans know a good player when we see one, just like we can spot a bad 'un a mile off. Why do you think we're still chuckling that Liverpool paid £8 mill for Peter "Rodney Trotter" Crouch? :D

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
is it just me or is it like 10000 times easier to pick an uber team this season

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
ok, i've been playing around with the team for ages, i can't help but keep switching players .. this is what i've come up with as best so far

1: Reina
2: Ferdinand
3: Terry
4: Carragher
5: Lampard
6: Downing
7: Gerrard (C)
8: Fabregas
9: Sheringham
10: Zamora
11: Crespo

12: Carroll
Goalkeeper
3: Upson
Defender
14: Anderton
Midfielder
15: Purse
Defender

copy my l33t squad and i'll come find you :D

georgie

FH is my second home
Well Purse is going out to Cardiff in the Championship on a season long loan.. so you might wanna change him. :p

Weylander

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in.

Howay the toon!!! hehehee

this is for you mackems out there :kissit: your going down!!!!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
georgie said:
Well Purse is going out to Cardiff in the Championship on a season long loan.. so you might wanna change him. :p

i'll never use him anyway, no big deal

Marc

FH is my second home
Ive fcked my team up and dunno how to change it. Nice one. Relagtion fodder

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
just click on the tab on the right called transfers and make the necessary changes

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe just entered my team
called "the shirtlifters"
watch me come bottom of league
deepfried

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
okok very last shameless bumpage i swear :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom