FAO Mythic and GMs of EU servers...

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Please in all respect.. this patch seemed pretty good until testing it, this verry moment..

#1 you cant face and cast a spell without it getting "You move and interrupt your spellcast".

#2 you cant pick 1 target to begin casting a spell and pick another target and put a spell followup..without the last spell failing?!

#3 Is facing an opponent actully 180 degrees in the other direction???

ps! dont f**k with the gamecode when its fine... (physics, movement, blabla)

Regard a verry pissed of kind of c**t...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
ye this patch fucking sux what regards the game mechanics

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I agree, sadly. this patch wasn't really worth it. I mean, what POSITIVE changes did it actually bring?
I would trade my two additional quickbars for the old physics and movement + facing system anytime.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
just tried it with my buffbot and... it works as it did b4 patch in duels.. but not in rvr?

Sturmer

Fledgling Freddie
Also there is another bug when targeting others, you need to hold button down then release it in order to get a target aka you need to follow the person you want to target with the mouse and do this procedure = quite annoying

Kanim

Banned
Mazzaca said:
I agree, sadly. this patch wasn't really worth it. I mean, what POSITIVE changes did it actually bring?

warlock nerf and i've not really noticed any difference from before running toa client, not tested catas though;/

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
warlock nerf and i've not really noticed any difference from before running toa client, not tested catas though;/
f8 grapple doesn't require targetting m8

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I'm running Cata atm and the only change I noticed is the new stun animation of r0x with the red circles you know.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
warping pets any1? wooohoo SM nerf? ^_¨

saw some SM and necropet warping around like mad about 2 hours ago, my first thought was like "speedhack" xD

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
saw some SM and necropet warping around like mad about 2 hours ago, my first thought was like "speedhack" xD

The Necro Abom was mine most likely.

It's not a speed hack, if you use the free speed from the keep then the pet moves very quickly from side to side as you travel along - the Necro itself however moves at usual speed.

The pathing around bridges has gotten far, far worse though - I have no idea what they've done, but controlling my pet was making me as frustrated as getting rolled for the 1000th time by Mid/Hib FGs (fucking retards).

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Sturmer said:
Also there is another bug when targeting others, you need to hold button down then release it in order to get a target aka you need to follow the person you want to target with the mouse and do this procedure = quite annoying

I experienced something like this as well, it's fucking hard now to get a target, i was clicking my ass off just to select a target where normally 1 click would have been enough. Might be the thingie you described, getting target when you release the mousebutton, and because you (or i rather) don't get a target fast enough, you click again, thus deselecting, or something....

Really not sure why they changed that, but it's pretty much pissing me off alrdy after playing 1 night. As if the crappy 'let's make everything overwrite your petspdbuff' shit wasn't enough, now they somehow screwed up one of the basics (proper targetting) as well.

Sorry about this rant but i had to let it out of my system. ;p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Please hotfix all this asap. No, we dont care that the targetting thing is supposed to be a feature (according to irc rumor at least) and is fixed in next patch. And no, we dont care how long or how much time you have to spend to fix this. Just fix it asap please.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
well need to fix the pets speed asap it is moving faster then the player is, and when the pet is a troll+ml9 i cant target shit execpt the pet

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Played Sorc in some pretty big battles last night (like Behn and later on at Notts tower) and had no trouble at all with casting or targetting (I use mouse targetting all the time). Running Catacombs client.

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
with Toa client targetting was almost impossible, with cata client it was just as b4 the patch , i wonder why ..........

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I have no targetting problems with the TOA client. Check your /keyboard setup to see what is bound to the left click. Only anomaly was when using /face, I seem to face in the opposite direction of the target :p

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
I experienced something like this as well, it's fucking hard now to get a target, i was clicking my ass off just to select a target where normally 1 click would have been enough. Might be the thingie you described, getting target when you release the mousebutton, and because you (or i rather) don't get a target fast enough, you click again, thus deselecting, or something....

I have always had the shit where I can't click on targets and it was always fckin annoyin ... and its even worse when ur trying to target the laggy bastards who are ghosting all over the place and u will never click on them

raid

Can't get enough of FH
same shit with all clients for me, cant be impossible to hotfix it asap

show that you care about your customers goa ;)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Dalilama said:
well need to fix the pets speed asap it is moving faster then the player is, and when the pet is a troll+ml9 i cant target shit execpt the pet

Yeah I noticed this with my Sorcerer last night. Pets and Brittle Guards appeared to be running off in all directions.

Didn't notice any targetting problems, I just thought I was playing crap :D (so no change really :( )

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I REALLY REALLY want FH gms to get a smiley face in of a yellow faced fakker playing a small violin :p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
sounds like a good thing - no more lag casting from the hibbies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom