since posting bugabuse ss is fotm, here are 7 more :D

Bellona

Banned
there is valheru and nexus, fx. zelh, msisbola, yvbane, yvbanislock, kamistad...

unfortunately I have misplaced my larger archive of bugabusers, think I deleted those after they were sent to rightnow :(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
so many nexus chars got pled there, althought w/o guildtag. also requena the reaver on the ss ,)

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
and now tell me which is my char there - yes my shamy is there, but, u think im using that bug myself for helping other ppl to PL ? and when sometime any friend of me wanted my shamy to PL, i told him clearly to gc quit the shamy, so, now i would like to know who is playing my shaman by that time, non following my orders. :)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you wanna say your good friends are bug abusers ? bring on more dirt pls !

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you killed them if/when they went afk.

/edit And damn you are poor.

Bellona

Banned
Ofc, most of them were chained, but sometimes they brought warlocks too :(

Sontina

Fledgling Freddie
hmm
kamistad ist schon ewig nimmer bei uns also bitte bissl aktuellere screens

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Sontina said:
hmm
kamistad ist schon ewig nimmer bei uns also bitte bissl aktuellere screens

dies ist kein deutsches board.
this aint a german board at all.

sontina just wanted to tell you that kamistad left the guild he was in on the picture long time ago and sontina wants pictures that are up to date.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Zelh said:
and now tell me which is my char there - yes my shamy is there, but, u think im using that bug myself for helping other ppl to PL ? and when sometime any friend of me wanted my shamy to PL, i told him clearly to gc quit the shamy, so, now i would like to know who is playing my shaman by that time, non following my orders. :)

Thats no real excuse though Zelh, your chars have been used for bug abuse pl so it does not matter who did this its your responsibility as its your characters.

Henriette

Fledgling Freddie
Oh.... We said that to Sonti but he was quite laty.
I think Kami isn't in Valheru sinc about 4 or 5 moth and he was a member for about 1 month maximum.

Thorstein

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Thats no real excuse though Zelh, your chars have been used for bug abuse pl so it does not matter who did this its your responsibility as its your characters.

yes that sucks u got choice :
1 : it s forbidden to give account to friends or else :x
2 : u char is bug using
dont try to defend honnor or else ..

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Thorstein said:
yes that sucks u got choice :
1 : it s forbidden to give account to friends or else :x
2 : u char is bug using
dont try to defend honnor or else ..

why shouldn´t he try to "defens his honour" ? officially hes acting against the rule by sharing the account, true, but if he shares, this has really nothing to do with honour, its more a sign of humanity and good relationships.

seriously, what you write is complete bullshit.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Shintari said:
why shouldn´t he try to "defens his honour" ? officially hes acting against the rule by sharing the account, true, but if he shares, this has really nothing to do with honour, its more a sign of humanity and good relationships.

seriously, what you write is complete bullshit.

so its ok to break 1 rule due to circumstances but not another?

the reason goa dont allow ppl to share accounts is to stop the "you cant ban me for lag jumpin.....it was not me playing" people.

i dont see a problem with someone sharing an account as it does not hurt anybody but if they get caught bug abusing then its the fault of the account owner.

we all know (in reality) its the fault of the friend who played it and you could probably match the different IP with that of the friends ip to locate who did this.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
so its ok to break 1 rule due to circumstances but not another?

the reason goa dont allow ppl to share accounts is to stop the "you cant ban me for lag jumpin.....it was not me playing" people.

i dont see a problem with someone sharing an account as it does not hurt anybody but if they get caught bug abusing then its the fault of the account owner.

we all know (in reality) its the fault of the friend who played it and you could probably match the different IP with that of the friends ip to locate who did this.

hm you didnt get my point.
thorstein commented that zelh is the real bug user and there´s no way to defend his "honour" because he shared his acc and his char was the one using the bug. but as zelh just shared his acc and didnt exploited the bug he should be able to defend his honour and its quite unfair to say hes a buguser because he just shared his acc. sharing the acc has nothing to do with honour imo.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
You nutcases still on about the tentbug?

It iz a known fact that people who report others never used bugs.

Like that hermann or wtf named troll xD

Thorstein

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
hm you didnt get my point.
thorstein commented that zelh is the real bug user and there´s no way to defend his "honour" because he shared his acc and his char was the one using the bug. but as zelh just shared his acc and didnt exploited the bug he should be able to defend his honour and its quite unfair to say hes a buguser because he just shared his acc. sharing the acc has nothing to do with honour imo.

u didnt get my point too
i dont care if he bug uses or his friend does , the fact are zelh is in ilegality by lending his account / or bug using himself ( no other solution ), and after this , he still tries to defend honor ?
or maybe he got account hacked and some guy used his char to bug use , this way i could understand he defends himself but we all know this has not happened ..

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Thorstein said:
u didnt get my point too
i dont care if he bug uses or his friend does , the fact are zelh is in ilegality by lending his account / or bug using himself ( no other solution ), and after this , he still tries to defend honor ?
or maybe he got account hacked and some guy used his char to bug use , this way i could understand he defends himself but we all know this has not happened ..

what the fuck has acc sharing to do with honour mate?

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
first: its against the CoC
second: "i shared my account" is a lame excuse for every bad thing that u ever did.
and even if it was a "friend" playing, u are still responsible for what ur char does ingame, if ur firend cheats, its ur char that cheats, and so u are a cheater

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
i totally agree, but i think acc sharing is a sign of good realtionships and why shouldnt he be allowed to defend his honour. he didnt use any bugs at all, his char did, but not the person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom