Where is True Blue or another really good UI?

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
I have loved the UI True Blue, but it has one big flaw.. You cant see your group mates on ingame map. That is very sad.
I really love the UI, especially the custom maps and everything.
Have tested alot of other UIs from daocmods.com, but none lives up to my expectations.

Soo.. My question is:
1) Anyone know if there is a updated version of True Blue (or if someone else has fixed it) or
2) If there is a good as True Blue ui out there with custom maps?

Thanks alot..

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
you should be able to use derida's (very useful) maps while still keeping your usual UI for everything else - I did this, although my main UI isn't true blue ;p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Ive taken aloca's ui and remade it some, removed the standard /rw and replaced with transparent one so it looks better, also made the /map working since it wasnt working! and some goodie icons

Screenshot
Download

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
JackHeart said:
I have loved the UI True Blue, but it has one big flaw.. You cant see your group mates on ingame map. That is very sad.
I really love the UI, especially the custom maps and everything.
Have tested alot of other UIs from daocmods.com, but none lives up to my expectations.

Soo.. My question is:
1) Anyone know if there is a updated version of True Blue (or if someone else has fixed it) or
2) If there is a good as True Blue ui out there with custom maps?

Thanks alot..

Naetha kept the latst version on my webhost http://www.spellfire.co.uk/trueblue/ but since moving to WoW she hasnt had motivation to enhance it

Littlle Git

Fledgling Freddie
i downloaded from there tears but when i used winRAR to unzip it it said 2 of the files were corrupt, cant remember exact ones

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
I fixed the problem you speak of jack in True blue, it can be fixed through a UI editor program.

I could send you a copy of mine which as been slightly changed for the better ,thats if you have someware for me to send it.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds silly but how do u get these skins to work tried so many times even when people walk me through it it dont work tell me how:D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Just unzip them and create a folder in your skins folder called "custom" and then put them in there. Then open daoc, go to the options menu and put it to use custom skin.

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
I fixed the problem you speak of jack in True blue, it can be fixed through a UI editor program.

I could send you a copy of mine which as been slightly changed for the better ,thats if you have someware for me to send it.

You got PM..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom