Last Day of Prydwen Event \o/

Brite

Banned
Seeing as though prydwen is going to die and be merged with excal and rvr as we know it will die :eek: i think we should hold some kind of event on the last day, somthing that would never happen usually in rvr, as theres nothing to lose :) i really think we should take advantage of an oppertunity to do anything at all :p

Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Best idea i could come up with, is to release all the keeps the night before, so DF can change hands with ease and have massive zerg fights in DF

maybe not the best idea as we can have zerg fights when we cluster ;P but if the whole of prydwen is going to be involved theres got to be zerging somwhere along the line :)

Thanks
Brite

Try to keep the thread hijack and flame free please!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
tbh I think we should all get together and have a massive party !!!!

non fighting one ofc ;)

imo anyway :)

Brite

Banned
Haggus said:
tbh I think we should all get together and have a massive party !!!!

non fighting one ofc ;)

imo anyway :)

hehe yeh all around glacier giant :) we could zergify all the epic mobs :p then you get muppets using AoE lol ;P

like when we dragged glacier giant to bled, oh the memories !

mid3: dont aoe ! no AOE ! dont aggro glaicer giant!
mid1: no way they ar going to fall for.....
mid2: rofl they fell for it ! gogo glacier giant

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
lets all get battleships (or whatever the biggest boats are called) and have our own DAOC Battle of the North Sea!!!..... /em wonders if u can shroom on boats (yes these boats can take damage and can b rammed etc plus u can put siege on them)

Brite

Banned
Jupiter said:
lets all get battleships (or whatever the biggest boats are called) and have our own DAOC Battle of the North Sea!!!..... /em wonders if u can shroom on boats

top idea ;P daoc equivalent of titanic scenes ;P

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
I think we could make 8v8 fights! OH wait. That's not very original is it? :<

Just that I dont expect 8v8's when we merge, with an active pop of 2500+ ;>

Funkybunny

Banned
i have an idea... :)

what if we all start /level 20 of the smallest race.. kobbies,inconnus and lurikeens..
all in black merchant armour..

and we all meet up at one spot.. and then walk up to glacier giant where we give OUR glacier giant one final meal....

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
sea battle!! whoohoo sea battle!

and let people rez ok from a "safe" boat so the friggin fight last all evening and night :p

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
I say all roll lvl 20's tank class i.e alb = arms, mid = warrior and hib = hero. Only starting armour is allowed.

Then have mass fights with no healing . .last man standing wins!!!!

We'd need a fixed place for this to take place and some referees!

/bow

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
hehe yeh all around glacier giant :) we could zergify all the epic mobs :p then you get muppets using AoE lol ;P

like when we dragged glacier giant to bled, oh the memories !

mid3: dont aoe ! no AOE ! dont aggro glaicer giant!
mid1: no way they ar going to fall for.....
mid2: rofl they fell for it ! gogo glacier giant

lol i remember when i did that with Bubble

I F8 Targeted a mid FG taht were running by while hiding in his foot i debuffed them and mezzed, the healer AoE mezzed me...and the giant :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
lets all get battleships (or whatever the biggest boats are called) and have our own DAOC Battle of the North Sea!!!..... /em wonders if u can shroom on boats (yes these boats can take damage and can b rammed etc plus u can put siege on them)

This gets my vote
Epic boat battles would be such a laugh

Join the Army they Say!
See the world they Say!
I'd Rather be Sailing!

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
lets put up a wedding, where all the midds/albs are extremely boxed, yes that sounds like a great idea dont you think? ;)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

Battleships look ugly... take Galleons etc. that would look better. But nice idea.

"All hands on deck! Set full sail!"

:D

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
lol give some kinda 1 day hunter bomb drop nuke on u all and ding rr10 b4 cluster :E, nah should be fun to do something like this would be up for whatever is planned

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i'll join the boat idea, but allso in for the idea where all all mids/albs/hibs meet in 1 place. non fight ofc :D

Brite

Banned
belxavier said:
lol give some kinda 1 day hunter bomb drop nuke on u all and ding rr10 b4 cluster :E, nah should be fun to do something like this would be up for whatever is planned

let all mids sign up for a free account, join hib / alb

all make level 1's ! and zerg belxavier ! and pwn him ! BWUHAHAH!

500 man level 1 zerg on belx ;)

or then again we could all be twats and go shroom up a french server til it crashes ;D

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
let all mids sign up for a free account, join hib / alb

all make level 1's ! and zerg belxavier ! and pwn him ! BWUHAHAH!

500 man level 1 zerg on belx ;)

or then again we could all be twats and go shroom up a french server til it crashes ;D

lol think my gimp hunter be dead by time i had 20 lvl 1's breaking teh hit code on me and my uber evade 2!! xD oh and shrooming/theurging germans/french looses interest after the 23rd pmed insult with no imagination :< if they kept it novel would be more fun (POV of camlann neway xD)

Brite

Banned
belxavier said:
lol think my gimp hunter be dead by time i had 20 lvl 1's breaking teh hit code on me and my uber evade 2!! xD oh and shrooming/theurging germans/french looses interest after the 23rd pmed insult with no imagination :< if they kept it novel would be more fun (POV of camlann neway xD)

atleast you would have a chance to make a deathspam screenie for the first time in your life before we pawned you ;P

get a fast weap ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
We could gather strong forces and let Trollum AoE smite them all to death.

And the story of Trollum the Thane who killed Albion and Hibernia would be born.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
We could gather strong forces and let Trollum AoE smite them all to death.

And the story of Trollum the Thane who killed Albion and Hibernia would be born.

haha xD

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Release all towers and keeps and run around with jesters hats

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
lets put up a wedding, where all the midds/albs are extremely boxed, yes that sounds like a great idea dont you think? ;)

Roffle

Martok

Part of the furniture
tbh lets have a large epic sea battle and us albs will create the s.b.s. and pwn j00 :fluffle: till the hibs caught on and send out the s.s.s, (Special Shrooming Service).

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Be cool if for 1 night only (the last 1) GOA reps organised something for us, like a 1 off BG that every1 can join (/bgallrealms join.. or something) so we could have a proper party - and gave us 1 month free subs so we can spend it on wine/lager/schnapps or whatever and we can get smashed as we watch the excal'ers zerg in :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Silverbirch said:
Be cool if for 1 night only (the last 1) GOA reps organised something for us, like a 1 off BG that every1 can join (/bgallrealms join.. or something) so we could have a proper party - and gave us 1 month free subs so we can spend it on wine/lager/schnapps or whatever and we can get smashed as we watch the excal'ers zerg in :)

Or allow the mids/hibs into camelot for a huge party

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Or allow the mids/hibs into camelot for a huge party

yer like when the germans and english had that footy game in the trenches one christmas day during ww1

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:

TeeHee... wedding bomber... ;)

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Seeing as though prydwen is going to die and be merged with excal and rvr as we know it will die :eek: i think we should hold some kind of event on the last day, somthing that would never happen usually in rvr, as theres nothing to lose :) i really think we should take advantage of an oppertunity to do anything at all :p

Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Best idea i could come up with, is to release all the keeps the night before, so DF can change hands with ease and have massive zerg fights in DF

maybe not the best idea as we can have zerg fights when we cluster ;P but if the whole of prydwen is going to be involved theres got to be zerging somwhere along the line :)

Thanks
Brite

Try to keep the thread hijack and flame free please!

Release keeps,then mids attack hib relickeeps,hibs attack alb relickeeps,albs attack mid relickeeps,bring all 6 relics to an open ground and drop it in the middle,so every1 can actually hold it,carry a bit,then drop back to the middle let the rest have their part from the fun.Would be pointless,unique,and would show how strong the community is on prydwen,and also would point out,that its a game still.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
The fact that people are actually thinking about such events proves there is a strong community - Check the Excalibur RvR discussion, they don't have it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom