Gratz Llaw Arian !!!

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
For telling albs on IRC to come to bolg then release the keep and giving it them on a silver plate, now be nice kids and report to nearest kintergarden and let the big boys handle rvr from now on ok?

P.S. Info comes from GD and several people from IRC, nice going /rude

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I told LA to release it for uber rvr, BLAME ME!

plz!

pretty plz?!

Dinfar

Fledgling Freddie
Wasnt Mastades fault!!!

Running low on BPs ;<<<<<<<<<

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
and let the big boys handle rvr from now on ok?

2secs.

hahahahahehaeheahehaehaheahehaehaehahheahaaaaaaaahehaehahehaehaehahhahahahaehaheahhaehaehahehaehhaehaehaehahhahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahehahehaehaheahhahahahahahahahehehehehehahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahahhehehaehaehahehaehahahahahahahahaehehaeheahaehahhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaehahehaehaehaehahahhahahehahehahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahehaehahahahahahahahahaehaehaehaehaehahehaehaehaehahaehaehahehaehaheheahehaehahehaehaehaehahahahhahahahahahahahhaheheahaeheahaheahaehahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahehaehaehaehaehhaehahahhahahahahahahahahehahahahhahahahahahehehaehehaehahahhaahahaaaaaaaaaahahehaeheahhahahahahahahahahahahahehheahaehahaehahahahahahah ha.

ok done

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
latest newflash on this matter, 1 of LA was so lazy to get a boat to whatever to do some rvr he/she released keep just so he/she can port crau/bolg for some rvr...

anyway, flame me, I don't give a shit, stupid noobs ...

moik

Fledgling Freddie
They probably got bored of wasting BPs on a realm full of retards that dont want insta-action! :clap:

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
For telling albs on IRC to come to bolg then release the keep and giving it them on a silver plate, now be nice kids and report to nearest kintergarden and let the big boys handle rvr from now on ok?

P.S. Info comes from GD and several people from IRC, nice going /rude

olol.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
I told LA to release it for uber rvr, BLAME ME!

plz!

pretty plz?!

RvR is shit emain anyways so yeah i blame u :twak:

now come back 2 HW just keep away from the bridge :D

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
please mates LA would never do such a thing , they are always fighting for their realm

Lethul

FH is my second home
first good thing LA done in a loooooooooooong time :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
RvR is shit emain anyways so yeah i blame u :twak:

now come back 2 HW just keep away from the bridge :D

ye as the common alb is now forced to port bolg cuz no1 is at beno.. which means that albs will be forced to roam around or atleast go far in able to camp a bridge ;D

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
ye as the common alb is now forced to port bolg cuz no1 is at beno.. which means that albs will be forced to roam around or atleast go far in able to camp a bridge ;D

was more refering 2 the endless amount of hib grps that was out and added on every fight lastnite Mr Grapplebot! ;)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
why should we care, only seen like 20 albs, always same guys :s

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
I blame Arthur & his pack of mongrels.

That said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom