ML Suicide, is ON! Saturday the 18th June

Tilda

Righto,

due to eggys irl and things, i've spoken to him and i'm going to lead the first part of the ML suicide raid next weekend. If eggy is able to come he will do, and may help leading, however if he can't make it, I will be leading it.

Then depending on his RL, either another part 1 and part 2 will follow, or just a part 2.

Rules are as stated in Eggys stickied post.
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=59445

Tilda

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
SUPER :wub:

if u need help let me know... ML1+2 im qualified to run... and 3+4 a friend of me can do :) if u need help :wub:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Will be there with Bestfriend Cleric, look forward to it, Thanks for taking the steering wheel, shame Eggy is having problems. :(

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Righto,

due to eggys irl and things, i've spoken to him and i'm going to lead the first part of the ML suicide raid next weekend.

Are the timings the same as well Tilda?

My daughter's visiting this weekend, so I need to know exactly what time the later raids are (ML6 etc) so I can plan our day.

Thanks for leading this mate :)

Tilda

Yes, the times will be the same. I will follow eggys timings exactly.
However, if an encounter fucks up, we may run into the breaks, exactly as an eggy raid does if this happens.

Tilda

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
Are the timings the same as well Tilda?

My daughter's visiting this weekend, so I need to know exactly what time the later raids are (ML6 etc) so I can plan our day.

Thanks for leading this mate :)

Errm, sorry to kinda jump on this here mate... but am I reading this right... I take it you don't see your daughter that often - hence the term her visiting for the day, but you're planning a day with your daughter AROUND an ML raid in a computer game?

Don't get me wrong - I don't know the situation - but that just sounds wrong to me.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Sock Drawer said:
Errm, sorry to kinda jump on this here mate... but am I reading this right... I take it you don't see your daughter that often - hence the term her visiting for the day, but you're planning a day with your daughter AROUND an ML raid in a computer game?

Don't get me wrong - I don't know the situation - but that just sounds wrong to me.

His daughter might not want to miss the ml6 raid! :wub:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to add..

If you need someone to yell at the minions (sorry fellow albions) during the day I can probably help out :fluffle:

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
will be there on ml 7 have to work all day but will come for that take one hour early off need only 7.10 with cleric 50 reju and i am happy to help wanne be ml 7 so i can earn ml xp to ml 8 hope i make it in time but other wise my wife firebomb will log me in

ps. lynetje

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sock Drawer said:

I have been waiting months for a ML raid higher than ML4 that I could actually attend. I work in Central London, work long hours and have a relationship as well. I miss just about every ML raid because of a combination of these factors.

My daughter visits once a month, and during a call earlier this week she mentioned that she'd like to watch Dr Who this evening. We are just going out now for the day, and will be back around 5 PM.

I wanted to make sure the times weren't changing. As I only want to attend ML6 and ML8 I can still enjoy a brill day out with my daughter AND grab two MLs when we get home and she's watching the Daleks (or whatever Dr Who is about these days).

Now, don't make me defend my parenting skills on a public forum again ;)

P.S. Occassionally, she does like to watch me play DAoC - I usually allow her to have a little go, so if you see me die spectacularly tonight that will be why! :)

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
With all the posts, sub post, this thred that thred I cannot really see when and where this starts. Is it today Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th? or maybe another day?

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
With all the posts, sub post, this thred that thred I cannot really see when and where this starts. Is it today Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th? or maybe another day?

read title :
saturday 18

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Danamyr said:
P.S. Occassionally, she does like to watch me play DAoC - I usually allow her to have a little go, so if you see me die spectacularly tonight that will be why! :)

don't you mean if we see you start pwning in RvR that'll be why! *ducks*

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
What's happening with this?

I logged in at 6PM for ML6 and no-one turned up. I have been waiting at Volc Haven for the best part of an hour...nothing on FH about it being cancelled/delayed.

Tried to PM you Tilda but you're not logged on ATM.

Anyone know?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Tisme said:
It's for the 18th and is only 11th today

*Hides in shame*

I can't believe I didn't notice that - I just assumed that because Eggy was going to do it today that Tilda was also.

Guess I had better learn to read better in future! :)

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
gonna do my best to get my merc there.

gotta get this rusty old TOA client going first *starts kicking*

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I have been waiting months for a ML raid higher than ML4 that I could actually attend. I work in Central London, work long hours and have a relationship as well. I miss just about every ML raid because of a combination of these factors.

My daughter visits once a month, and during a call earlier this week she mentioned that she'd like to watch Dr Who this evening. We are just going out now for the day, and will be back around 5 PM.

I wanted to make sure the times weren't changing. As I only want to attend ML6 and ML8 I can still enjoy a brill day out with my daughter AND grab two MLs when we get home and she's watching the Daleks (or whatever Dr Who is about these days).

Now, don't make me defend my parenting skills on a public forum again ;)

He he, okey doke mate - I didn't really mean anything by it, like I said I don't know the situation he he - but sounds good. Hope you had a fun day with her :)

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with my 50 Heretic (Arwenmyr) have one cleric avaible if needed also:)
hope is´t possible to join?
think i get info aboute it later if possible, anyway hope i cya all at ML

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
at last its here this weekend , will be attending all through the day with a range of toons , look forward to seeing you all there ;)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Will there be problems with requiring MLXP to be able to continue other steps?

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Will there be problems with requiring MLXP to be able to continue other steps?

Nope. You should get credit for all ML's done on saterday. If you don't ld or fall behind.
You probably will only be able to use the ML 1 ability and you will need to get ML exp afterwards to be able to get up to ML 4 ability + a full bar for ML 5.

Thats why ML 5 and ML 7 are not included in this part of the suicide.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Gremon said:
Nope. You should get credit for all ML's done on saterday. If you don't ld or fall behind.
You probably will only be able to use the ML 1 ability and you will need to get ML exp afterwards to be able to get up to ML 4 ability + a full bar for ML 5.

Thats why ML 5 and ML 7 are not included in this part of the suicide.
Ah cool, thanks Grem! :)

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
I haven´t done the same amounts of mls as most of you have, therefore I have no iea what the pre-steps are. the link tilda reffred to as being the rules (eggys thread) says that presteps are "standard as sated on visionsofsages" I lokked there and found about 100-150 pages I needed to read thru to know all. In other waord I did not find it. can someone tell me what I must have done before 18/7?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom