Sad News :((

Shree

Fledgling Freddie
It brings me great sadness to have to tell you that a dear friend of mine Llewellyn passed away a couple of days ago.

It is believed he died peacefully in his sleep.

My sincere sympathies, you are in my heart and thoughts and will always be missed.

Rest in peace Llew

Im shocked and very sad.

Aeva

Banned
Sad to hear another one of these threads so close to the last one. My condolences to family and friends

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed its not been a month :( i knew Llewellyn from a previous guild and its sad to hear more bad news.

My condolences to his family and everyone who knew him.

I can only pray he had a good life and am thankful he passed away peacefully

Thermal

Kinag

Part of the furniture
My condolences to his family and close friends, I always hate to see such threads.

R.I.P

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
:(

Condolences as usual go to all the family & friends...

RIP

leviathane

Part of the furniture
another so close alb isn't having the best of runs atm, sad to hear another death, thoughts are with the family & friends, and /hug shree.

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Condolences

Never knew Llewellyn that well in game, but for all those that did, and in real-life, my deepest sympathies.

Muddry

Fledgling Freddie
So sad to hear one of the friendliest persons i ever met in daoc passed away :(

My condolences to friends and family.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Shocking that good people keep dying :(. Llewellyn was in DoTC and I always remember him being a good natured friendly bloke...RIP.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
God, I hope that this is a rather poor attempt at humour. I remember him.

Rest in peace 'bud.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
My condolences goes to familly and friends :(

R.I.P

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Has been way too many of these threads lately :(

Condolences to family and friends, may the light guide you through these hard times.

A

Altron

My condolences to family and friends

I played with lew in game quite a few times and found him to be a very nice bloke will be missed by many.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
I knew Llewellyn from way bak and he was one of the good people always rdy to help even people he didnt know, so i salute you Llewellyn and rest in piece :mad:

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Rest in peice, i offer my condolences.

a name who rings a bell, not somone i knew close but, it is sad to see yet another friend of albion pass away so close.. there are as lots said to meany of these threads as of late.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Very, very sorry to hear this...

Guildie and friend, my condoleances to his family and other friends.

Chic

Fledgling Freddie
I knew Llew well and am shocked and saddened by the news of his passing. He was a genuinely nice guy who went out of his way for others and will be truly missed. My condolences to his friends and family.

Gwydion

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i am really at a loss for what to say. Llew was a genuinely nice guy who did his best to help everyone and i am gutted to hear about this. my thoughts of course go out to his family, and LLew rest in peace my friend

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Jeez, everything this happens I feel sick to my stomach, since I started playing games online I have known at least 10 people (young people at that) who have passed away and it never gets any easier to accept. I didn't know Llewellyn very much at all but people always spoke well of him (?) and that is always a good sign. I would like to send my condolences to all his friends and family, of course all his guildmates as well.

Rest in peace Llewellyn, you may be gone but I am certain you will not be forgotten.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
this is sad, sad to hear :( I did not know Llewelyn tho, R.I.P . dunno what to write. a echo from what the others wrote.

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
It never just rains but it poors, Another old friend has left us :(

My heart goes out to his family, Goodbye old friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom