WTT GoV and Fullbook -> Avalon

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
I want to trade GoV( artifact ) + FULL love story book, for gov and full book for it on avalon.
So from Camlann -> Avalon

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
not realy :< realy rather have it on avalon

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
for conversations sake.. how much would you offer for book?

Elnova

Fledgling Freddie
wtf who scammed u and what u loose : /? i NEVER trade first ever since i nealry got scammed, only duel log, 2p at a time, or excal first

Elnova

Fledgling Freddie
thast bardex, thats the msn he gave me , and yep figures he was a scammer, claimed to be mid Excals ingrid (healer) with his msn pic as (jai's Pwn Tout) pretty sure ingrid werent french T_T he will try and say hes in a rush and has to go out, u giv him the stuff, and then he gives u the detaisl to an account and tells u to log it in and take what u said u would, bullshit :p and when i say to him i know hes scamming he said "well at least i try" then 2 days later magically get a pm wanting to trade 90p with a guy who joined on 22nd of april claiming to be a high rr eld on avalon, also a scammer, and im pretty sure from what i saw in game bardex knows him

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
yep thats him.. he told me that he was friends with my gm and so on and had just traded with him.. o the joy..

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
bardex also scammed proop/evilflys, i sure wouldnt trust him :p

foper

Fledgling Freddie
Furnus said:
I want to trade GoV( artifact ) + FULL love story book, for gov and full book for it on avalon.
So from Camlann -> Avalon

i HAD like 28 plat stolen from me in the last months so watch out :(
before they get u :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom