About new daoc boxes,plz GOA staff help.

Pincho

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, i need some help about the new daoc boxes wich include the original game, SI, TOA and catacombs. I already have an account with original game + SI + TOA and want to get catacombs for my account too. I live in spain and have noticed that the 14th of Appril with the release of spanish and italian servers your selling a daoc box with all expansions in both languages and at a price of 29.95€ in Spain and want to know if the expansions are separated or linked to the account in that box so i can buy the entire box and activate the catacombs expansion in my account and still have an original key, SI one and TOA one. MY point is that paying 29.95€ only for catacombs when i can pay the same in a retail store in my country and get the expansion + the extras and other account with SI and TOA is just plain stupid.

Thanks for the help and excuses if my post is a bit confusing, found it bit difficult to explain myself.

Tilda

I believe, although I could well be wrong on this, the way it worked last time is you get a key thats valid for all 4 expansions. So
If you use the key to activate Catacombs on 1 account, when you create a new accout, with it, it'll only have classic, SI and ToA.
However, it could well be different this time so its probably best to wait for a GM to answer :)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
If I have caught the basics of your question it runs something like this:

You want to know if you can use the key that comes with the full set to just activate Catas on your current account but still have a key to activate a second account with Classic through ToA...

If that is your question then the answer is no, the single key activates all or nothing, it can only be used once.

Pincho

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, that was the question. Thanks for the help.
Shame its that way, i find it dumb to pay the same for just downloading or waiting for online stores to send me a copy of just catacombs than to get an account with all the expansions + some extras and all the cds also :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom