Ml 3 Raid Date Set -

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Right ..for those who want to hve ml 3 done by the time ml 4 starts on sunday ..heres your chance ..

You NEED the pre steps done as per usual ..

We will do the pre steps with 2 fgs on Friday at 5 gmt ..first to post are the people who get those places ..I say 5gmt on Friday because last time 4 fgs turned up and only 2 got to move out ..this way a 2nd party can move out to the camp later that evening around 7gmt if they wish ;)

the pre step set up is as follows :

Bard:
Druid:
PB:
PB:
Whatever:
Whatever:
Whatever:
Whatever:

Bard:
Druid:
PB / Ani:
PB / Ani:
Whatever:
Whatever:
Whatever:
Whatever:

NOW ..ml 3 itself ..will be held on saturday at 7gmt ..You would be advised to be there a few minutes early to get a group or just to get sorted out with whatever you need - pots etc ...

The raid shall be lead by Bloodomen from natural selection and myself and we will regroup where we started from for lotto at the end..

also..might do ( if the raid is done in time ) the pre steps for ml 4 afterwards..if people are interested..one last thing ..we will wait 5minutes per LD'er ..after that ..we must move on ..we wont be going back to do anyones pre steps so make sure they are done ..

Sacrafice the few to save the many etc ..c you there :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Level 44 chanter (prob gonan get a free level soon so will end up with being level 45 :)) and level 41 Druid (Also soon a free level) siging up for this raid :D
and can use the Pre steps as well since i have no chance to solo them :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I just had a reply from that guildy of mine. He says he's OK for saturday afternoon. Now, I think that doing something on the side will split up the people that we can gather, instead I think that if it's fine with you, we can come along and I'll be as helpfull as I can.

Your call ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
I just had a reply from that guildy of mine. He says he's OK for saturday afternoon. Now, I think that doing something on the side will split up the people that we can gather, instead I think that if it's fine with you, we can come along and I'll be as helpfull as I can.

Your call ;)

ofc your welcome Gear ;) are the times ok with you guys ? 7gmt on sat and 5gmt fri ?

figured it would be good so we aint there all night

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
We will not be attending the prereqs, but we'll be there on Saturday, yes time is great :)

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I'll be there for the ML3 raid on saturday, stupid Anitoos was bugged so i have to endure it twice with the same character :(

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
i'm posting for Bloodlusty.. please save him a spot on his druid << Bigbluff >> :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Agrigo 50BM ..wants "Whatever:" place in one of the pre groups ;)
good man for doen them ... otherwise would miss ml7 on gear's raids :(

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I would like to join with my BM , Sherrif, matey, mator , d00d ... Already done the presteps!

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up for pre steps afterwards m8, i really need em for sundays raid.

Will be on as Alblon 50 Menta

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come with Elftor and afkbbooc... enchanter and druid respectivly.
Hope there's room ><

fluffyknickers

Fledgling Freddie
will be there with grannysummoner (bard) and bloodynose(hero).. bloodynose needs to speak to the triton thingy in the dungeon to finish pre steps..do we go near him..he's close to one of the bg steps i think

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have to go to a gig so I won't make it :mad:

McFly

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with druid for pre-reqs, if there is a spot left :)

____
Loughgall 50 druid, Alliance of Power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom