I hear in the news

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that there's been a bit of bad weather over in blighty. How'd you guys fare? I've seen pics of people wading through their livingrooms heh.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Living in the middle of a huge sand-pit on a hill, we dont tend to suffer with flooding, but I did have 2 70foot laylandii (sp) trees come down in the back garden and a fence panel blow out.

If thats the most I have to worry about, then Im lucky I guess.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I'm typing this whilst floating around on the wind, a bit like Arthur Dent in So Long and Thanks For All The Fish...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My fence blew down on Friday night. I put it up again yesterday (concrete skillz !!) but injured my ankle in the process. Am now off work with Birdseye peaz on it :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
my gate baged menacingly againt my wall this morning whilst eating my cornflakes - it make me spill a drop of milk on the table!!!!!1

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Lights flickered and my comp reset once. I had to watch TV for an hour or two until it died down *and then* ran scandisk. My curtains also wobbled a bit.

Will

/bin/su
There were fallen trees on my Saturday cycle. I had to miss out the best part of the route because of them. :/

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Chilly said:
my gate baged menacingly againt my wall this morning whilst eating my cornflakes - it make me spill a drop of milk on the table!!!!!1

why the hell would you let your gate eat your cornflakes?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No chance of flooding near the top of one of the highest hills in Brighton.

Fucking wet tho. Still, at least it's not freezing cold like it normally is this time of year. Rain > Cold.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wij said:
My fence blew down on Friday night. I put it up again yesterday (concrete skillz !!) but injured my ankle in the process. Am now off work with Birdseye peaz on it :)

Playing 'Wij-Games' with a bag of peas won't cure your ankle, you know :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
What wind? <Sits ensconced in a terraced house in London>.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I live in the NE of scotland - not even the bloody floods would come here. Wish they would tho - clean up some of the crap off the streets

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Bad weather? What bad weather?

*Returns from underneath rock*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I live about 300 yards away from a river. And the local roads flood regularly! Fortunately my house is elevated a few feet from the ground.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
My dad's a bit worried, he's rebuilding our new house and the roof isn't technially fixed to the house. It's resting on the gable and that's it.

If that fell off....yeesh:eek6:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Just been a bit windy round here. Worst thing I've noticed is it makes my car a bit less stable above 3 figures. Makes it a shitload more exciting tho :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
you shouldn't be driving that fast, you naughty naughty boy

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I didn't buy a GTi to drive slowly.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I saw a freezer float down the street on saturday. Carlisle is fun!

TdC

there were twigs and things on the roads here. other than that, ye olde britain seems to have nicely shielded the mainland once again. I saw some pics from Carlisle Fweddy, houses trashed and all. brr :/

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Erm the local weather forecast is threatening 100mph gusts tonight !

Batten down the hatches and check the insurance policy methinks. My house is in the wide open with basically fuck all between us and the Irish Sea except fields.

A good night to fly the 3m Power Kite? I could be in Holland in a couple of hours :)

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Brynn said:
I live in the NE of scotland - not even the bloody floods would come here. Wish they would tho - clean up some of the crap off the streets

Like your car? :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Go back to DAOC scum :twak:

Back on topic. Its very windy here - blew a full size industrial weelybin over at uni. And apparantly its 100 mph in edinburgh. Will can you coment on that? or are you blown away?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Brynn said:
Go back to DAOC scum :twak:

Back on topic. Its very windy here - blew a full size industrial weelybin over at uni. And apparantly its 100 mph in edinburgh. Will can you coment on that? or are you blown away?

Did you enjoy the ride when you got tipped over in your industrial wheelybin? :) But yeah, bloody windy as fook up here eh dan :(

TdC

Brynn said:
Will can you coment on that? or are you blown away?

knowing Will (tall/low mass) he's in Iceland atm :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I live in the Western Isles. On the coast. Next to the Atlantic. Fucksake :eek7:

Last night the coastguard were announcing force 12 winds. *Everyone* nearby here has had something damaged; teh missus and I are lucky that we live in an old croft house with stone walls about 3 feet thick, but some people have had their houses blown apart. I don't think there's a single conservatory left on the island now :p

Last night was bloody scary. Erp.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
This is looking pretty grim.

Four bodies have just been found a few miles up the road :(

TdC

damn :( time for an early night with some hot food I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom