sad sad hibs

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Was such a fun night defending ck vs hibs and albs with my cave sham boltfromtheblue and runie boltsmissus.
Was very,very l8 about 3am when a FG of ns started jumping single players,must be hard to kill 1 person with 7-8ns,was a shame cause the rest of your realm were doing very well,is there any need for 8 of you to all group up together at that time of the morning?Do you all suckso bad at killing things solo or in duos that you have to resort to fg's of stealthers?
Hibs should have ckby now as the 7 of us defending it have all logged to sleep,was fun nn hibbies. :cheers:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
so nightshades saw enemies of the realm and killed them ...how sad... :eek7:

U got outnumbered this time ..it happens . casue the hibernian population can zerg ..hrhr

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
so nightshades saw enemies of the realm and killed them ...how sad... :eek7:

U got outnumbered this time ..it happens . casue the hibernian population can zerg ..hrhr

Noo the point was that its a bit sad that at 3am they couldnt roam around using a tiny bit of skill to take ppl out rather than have to use 7 ns all in 1 grp camping a bridge to kill the likes of sindi the sb on her own,didnt make much diff to me as i was blasting ppl from the walls with bolts an dots,just cant see the fun for either realm with that kinda ganking going on is all ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
My point is its hard to control a group of random people .. what are u going to do if u see an enemy ? ok guys ..random 100 ..whoever wins duels him first ...or ok guys lets split up solo and go off in random directions ..

more chance of one of those than ..hey this guy is solo ..leave him be..

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Noo the point was that its a bit sad that at 3am they couldnt roam around using a tiny bit of skill to take ppl out rather than have to use 7 ns all in 1 grp camping a bridge to kill the likes of sindi the sb on her own,didnt make much diff to me as i was blasting ppl from the walls with bolts an dots,just cant see the fun for either realm with that kinda ganking going on is all ;)

it sucks i agree!

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
My point is its hard to control a group of random people .. what are u going to do if u see an enemy ? ok guys ..random 100 ..whoever wins duels him first ...or ok guys lets split up solo and go off in random directions ..

more chance of one of those than ..hey this guy is solo ..leave him be..

Yeah true i agree you cant control a load of random guys from all jumping the 1 person but it dont say much for their talents when they all in a grp of ns and they have to do this to kill ppl at 3am,just cant see the point myself,if i was them i would want to earn my rps,xp and more important a name for myself by showing skill and hunting down my prey myself,not relying on the other 6 stelathers with me to do it,but each to their own i spose :)
Fair play to the other hibbies in there tho was good night. :cheers: :fluffle:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
haaa ha! the plot thickens ..merrilow ..fetch my fat hat , my pipe and my magnifying glass...I shall get to the bottom of this ..TO THIDRINKI !

...... can u spare some silver for port merri ? :p

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
(Hands Ronso his fat hat, pipe and magnifying glass) Your equipment Sir!

I'm afraid you've neglected to pay me this week.....therefore I have no money to lend....:(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Merrilow said:
(Hands Ronso his fat hat, pipe and magnifying glass) Your equipment Sir!

I'm afraid you've neglected to pay me this week.....therefore I have no money to lend....:(

ha! it appears u neglected to follow a series of clues leading to your very modest and less than minimum wage my dearest merri ..The sock in which you puked into the last of latest nights during your drunken stupper yielded your tupence ..and of that ? you cant lend me a flupence ? or something ..

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
yeh i was soloing with my ranger and got killed by 7 fg albs, just omg what were they thinking :p lmao

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Merrilow said:
How do you know they were grouped with each other? :eek7:

The fact they were all dressed in pink gave me my 1st clue ;) my 2nd clue shortly followed as they went everywhere together ;) thus leading me to deduce thatthey were in fact grouped

Regnorm

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:

You forgot about meh m8y :touch:
:)

Regnorm

Fledgling Freddie
Blackchaos said:
yeh i was soloing with my ranger and got killed by 7 fg albs, just omg what were they thinking :p lmao

7 fg albs at 4am, nice :eek7:

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
ha! it appears u neglected to follow a series of clues leading to your very modest and less than minimum wage my dearest merri ..The sock in which you puked into the last of latest nights during your drunken stupper yielded your tupence ..and of that ? you cant lend me a flupence ? or something ..
I believe good Ronso you are currently wearing said puke filled socks, did you not notice the squish squish sqeulch inside your slippers?

If my wages are indeed inside, feel free to use them to get to the bottom of this most mysterious of cases!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom