NF on tuesday

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
In order to balance the risks for each realm, the notion of "underpopulated" realms appears. These realms benefit from a few advantages, principally a reduction of the purchase costs of the hookpoints and the maintenance of the keeps.
Every month the list of the underpopulated realms will be updated on each server. When the servers are balanced, no realm benefits from this advantage. For the opening of New Frontiers, these balanced servers are Logres, Carnac & Ys. As for the other servers, the underpopulated realms are :

Avalon : Hibernia
Lyonesse : Midgard-Hibernia
Dartmoor : Hibernia
Brocéliande : Midgard
Orcanie : Midgard
Excalibur : Midgard
Prydwen : Hibernia
Stonehenge : Hibernia

Hmmm... obviously no GOA representative has visited Emain lately on Excalibur... :rolleyes:

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I believe it should have been the hibbies who should have received that, would have been fair. Mids? lmfao

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I don't need those Bonuses but this is a big joke. xD

Their great secret formula says so!

Loxley

Banned
Of course hibs would think it fair if hibs got it. Shouldn't have been midgard. Shouldn't have been any realm on Excalibur.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Loxley said:
Of course hibs would think it fair if hibs got it. Shouldn't have been midgard. Shouldn't have been any realm on Excalibur.

Not only Hibs think that. And if i would play midgard i still would say Hib should get it or noone.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I think everyone who has a clue about the current state of RvR on Excalibur (I don't know much, but I do have a clue still) will agree that if any realm is to be regarded as low-population, it is Hibernia.

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
sorry all :( this is what requiel wrote in my thread on general forum.

Requiel said:
The German news is correct. The list was updated last night but the English translation wasn't.
Carnac has no underpopulated realm and it will be Midgard on Excalibur that gets the underdog bonus.
Thanks for pointing it out. It has been changed on the site already.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
!!!

Belomar said:
I think everyone who has a clue about the current state of RvR on Excalibur (I don't know much, but I do have a clue still) will agree that if any realm is to be regarded as low-population, it is Hibernia.

You cant be serious? They might have the smallest population but each and everyone in hib seems to be playing rvr 24/7 and have a group-char in rr 9+.

Everytime I play I see hibs owning Emain; 1 fg hibs > 2 fg mids > 3 fg albs.

Guess it will change in NF, but as a tank-realm mid seems to suffer ALOT in NF, the mid-population have died out on many small servers in US.

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
jox it is hib realm who died in US, at least until 1.71 arrived, hibs could not defend their realm even if they wanted to due to being low population on all servers

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
eeeeek , NF! :O

dont really know why we get the underpopulated realm status

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
imo albs should have gotten it, then maybe their underpowered scouts/infils wouldnt feel they have to zerg so much

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
if archers n casters r going to pwn in nf why play midgard? Maybe people feel the urge to roll into a realm with the best chance to hold the relics for maximum fire wizz damage :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone with half a braincell over at Mythic recheck the population balance bonus thingy?
The Excalibur GM seems like a decent chap, surely he can tell Mythic they should stop inbreeding over there.
Lol, Albion deserves it more than Midgard. Give it to Hibernia, and lay off the weed, the Dutch product is too strong for you Frogs.
Regards, Glottis

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Everytime I play I see hibs owning Emain; 1 fg hibs > 2 fg mids > 3 fg albs.

Guess it will change in NF, but as a tank-realm mid seems to suffer ALOT in NF, the mid-population have died out on many small servers in US.

hahaha, thanks for making me laugh after i got a little worried about the mistake in the news.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Can someone with half a braincell over at Mythic recheck the population balance bonus thingy?
The Excalibur GM seems like a decent chap, surely he can tell Mythic they should stop inbreeding over there.
Lol, Albion deserves it more than Midgard. Give it to Hibernia, and lay off the weed, the Dutch product is too strong for you Frogs.
Regards, Glottis

Glottis u old cheesemaker, are u playing at all these days? if so what char are u on?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Glottis u old cheesemaker, are u playing at all these days? if so what char are u on?

I play an SB, called Jox.
Regards, Glottis

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
i am accountable to no one and i make up secret and bizzarre imaginary rules ! am i george bush ? no im goa !!

fuck it, gonna play WoW :)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I think they are giving them too albs.. big part of math is relicstatus six months :)

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
givzor to albs !! those days when i log on there is 1 alb group runnig an AD or a FC group .... rest is just ppl with no groups ..(i log after 30-60 min trying to get a desent group so migth be a bit flauved view :) )

so givzor !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom