If you had £100..

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Are you serious?

If I had a million pound would be a better question.

Hundred quid would only get me a Big Mac meal.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I'd buy your keyboard so you couldn't make shit topics like these.

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
I'd buy your keyboard so you couldn't make shit topics like these.

I have spares ;)

*is just bored, and wants to buy something* :p

mank!

Part of the furniture
I just bought a webcam purely out of boredom, I'll use it once and then never again. It will take pride of place next to my joystick.

Trem

Without wanting to sound a cock, but I have £380 in my wallet and it will probably last me until Saturday. What the fuck is special about £100?

I truly don't understand the question.

I have to say that Mank is bang wrong for saying that as well.

Surely a keyboard with no keys on would be a better idea.

A chopping board or smorgus board maybe. But definately not a ouja board :eek:

mank!

Part of the furniture
Ouija board, ouija board, ouija board
Would you help me ?
Because I still do feel
So horribly lonely

Trem, you've got three cyberthugs on their way round to mug you right now. That'll learn you for bragging.

Trem

Oh you bast!

I actually had a bad experience with one once, and to be honest I may start a thread on it tomorrow when I aren't quite so pished.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I thought you were talking about cyberthugs then :( I was hoping for a post about Cyfr threatening to beat you up or something but I'm horribly disappointed.

Trem

If cyfr was threatening to beat me up then I fucking well would deserve it. Jesus I'm drunk but I do enjoy our irc type forum moments Mank.

I may slag off Swindon Town shortly.

mank!

Part of the furniture
If you do I might join in with you.

A customer shouted at me today, so I ignored them and they went away. It's great.

Trem

Ignoring customers is great. I called one a pikey yesterday.

Then a bird came in and said I banned her on Saturday, I don't work Saturdays so I banned her for saying it.

Fuckers.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
can I just say I have the hots for both of you?

as for the 160 euro question...hmm, I'd convert it into New Zealand dollars and spend it on ale and whores prolly.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Nice. I wish I could ban customers.

* mank sets mode +b on *!pikeys@*

We get scagheads coming in and collecting their methadone/subutex, they're all fucking rough pikey *****

throdgrain

FH is my second home
ok, heres one. Id buy a Crossman 2240 air pistol, like I was playing with at the weekend.
It costs about £99.99
There you go, an answer.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I'd buy a cat and some tape and try this ...

Or just spend it on drink, I'm happy either way.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'd go on a pills and acid binge.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I would go out for a meal at a 5 star resteraunt or buy a desert eagle bb gun - damn you throdders for making me wanna buy one.

is it legal to buy a air gun in the uk? before i get arrested for trying to purchase one.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
'tis legal - air gun != bbgun though. What you want is a nice Tokyo Marui desert eagle gas blowback like wot I've got :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Brynn said:
is it legal to buy a air gun in the uk? before i get arrested for trying to purchase one.

Certain types, yes. Some air guns (emphasis on WERE, as in about two years ago - most criminal shooters are now brought in from former Soviet countries) were being converted into live firing weapons so they got banned at the turn of the year.

Although one of my client's is a manufacturer and wholesaler of air guns and replica weapons I personally can't see the attraction of the things. But it takes all sorts I guess ;)

As for the threadstarters question I spent £100 tonight on a meal for a couple of my friends as it was the first anniversary of the death of the father of one of them. And I am probably about to go out tomorrow and spend the same on a Byzantine coin for my collection.

Now if I had a cool £1,000,000 I'm sure I would buy something more interesting. If you want to find out what club together with your mates and all send me £100 each. Cheers.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
£100 pounds? I'd put it toward the bathroom I'm about to install :/

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
£100?

Well, £26.00 would go to a Christmas pressie, and the rest will probably go on Vodka Red Bull's.

Happy Days.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Put it in the bank and hopelessly attempt to level myself back up to £0.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Yeah it is legal. The only ones that arnt legal now are the "brocock" type pistols, ie ones that have a separate charge of air for each shot, as they can be modified into firing live rounds. Of course the chances of this happening are one in a million, and it would be a lot less hassle to buy a glock or something in a pub, but thats the government anti-gun hysteria for you :/
The only other illegal air weapons are rifles that make over 12ft lbs power and pistols that make over 6. For those you need a firearms licence, another rediculous idea, my rifle for example is designed to make 24-28 ft llbs power, yet has to be restricted back to 12. When you consider that even a .22 live ammunition rim fire rifle makes far far more power than that , you can see how silly it is that my .22 air rifle has to be held back to less that half its potential.
The crossman btw is a bloody ugly gun, and only fires single shot, but Ive now tried all the available pistols worth looking at, and its twice as powerful as the others and much more accurate, so thats the one Ill get I think :)

https://secweb1.pipemedia.net/uttings/Images/crosman/2240.jpg

Look , bloody ugly, but works a treat :)

https://secweb1.pipemedia.net/uttings/Images/anics/skif3000b.jpg

Look, pretty, but little more than a bb gun :/

Why cant I have pretty and powerful ffs :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ide get a tattoo on the back of my neck saying

"fuck off"

so i wouldnt need to turn away from my monitor when people asked me something

oh and ide spend the rest on stella n nachos n dip :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but saying 'fuck off' isn't really a good way to reply when everybody is telling you to 'fuck off' is it?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom