thinking of moving

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
hi there getting really pissed of with the attitued of albs
and may be looking to move only thing is the toons i curently have 2 lvl50 ml6/8 rr3,1/rr2.6 and 1 lvl45 with approx 50p in cash and scrolls, arties amd stuff plus house
so would need help just woundering if i would get it if i moved to you lot

currently co gm of lsoa (lsoa the only reason why i dont want to leave)

ps GF will be coming to so 3 accounts in all

Plak

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, I dont think the grass is very much greener here. Real peeps control the chars also in midgard. In my eyes, the only difference would be that most of chars in midgard are more gimpy than their counterpart in albion.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast you shouldnt be moving here. Think MID/EXC got the worst attitude on EU tbh :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Plak said:
Tbh, I dont think the grass is very much greener here. Real peeps control the chars also in midgard. In my eyes, the only difference would be that most of chars in midgard are more gimpy than their counterpart in albion.

think you should open your eyes a bit more often mate :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I can only comment on mid / ex really, but I agree as well. The attitude is lacking greatly on this server.

Artifact stealing and asking insane prices for them is daily news.
And the grouping is more elite then what I hear from friends on other servers.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
i think its more dependant on what guild your with than what realm/server your on , some great peeps on mid/exc and guilds too , but theres also the l33t guilds with attitude probs , same goes for all realms though was no different on hib/pry and i spent one and a half years on there. just learn to put up with the idiots as for every one of them theres three great players.

Daenry

Fledgling Freddie
Ive played alb and mid both exactly same get nice peeps get some not so nice, i moved to mid cause i was bored left lots of chars rr8 rr7 ml10 but in the end i dont regret it cause it saved me from leaving the game completely.
Moving with your gf gives u a real good start, doubt u would get much help from people on any server unless u join a guild.
good advantages of mid is got df lots for lvling and lots of ml raids near daily,

rolling a pac healer or supp sm also nice start as opens some nice doors once u at lvl50.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Uku said:
i think its more dependant on what guild your with than what realm/server your on , some great peeps on mid/exc and guilds too , but theres also the l33t guilds with attitude probs , same goes for all realms though was no different on hib/pry and i spent one and a half years on there. just learn to put up with the idiots as for every one of them theres three great players.

Just that there is alot more of those l33t ppl on MID/EXC on same space?

Anyway, if your with your GF here then atleast you can make some good duo chars etc :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Just that there is alot more of those l33t ppl on MID/EXC on same space?

Anyway, if your with your GF here then atleast you can make some good duo chars etc :)

pff teh "4midgUard" spirit is stlong enough in yo ! not :<
we got our fairshare of roleplayers, WTFPWNOMFG dont talk to me ppl and forumtwollz. Everyrealm got advantages and disadvantages (tried 2 on excal, 3rd incoming ny :E)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Plak said:

rooofl :m00:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
well mid is better in the rvr thats for sure, not just classes. but people get grps up better, seems less retards spamming LFG without having the thought of making one. ull also find that alot of the high rr people on mid will grp with the lower rr people, on alb the high rr people were far more dislodged from the low rr's than on mid.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:

Dunno what you're laughing at, however it ain't that far from the truth as you try to make it out to be... People who's in proper equipment with the adequate ML level/line does indeed get group regardless of their realm rank, ofcourse with preference to higher rr's first. Altho not really a surprise you fail to recognize this, considering your ToA ROG armour ;o

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Shrye said:
Dunno what you're laughing at, however it ain't that far from the truth as you try to make it out to be... People who's in proper equipment with the adequate ML level/line does indeed get group regardless of their realm rank, ofcourse with preference to higher rr's first. Altho not really a surprise you fail to recognize this, considering your ToA ROG armour ;o

whatever you want to think "m8"

Kaoks

Fledgling Freddie
i just level mi sb to run by emain without groups ^^ mid/xcal to group if u arent popular suxx sometimes to go emain.

i dont make it , but its more easy begin a fg of sb/hunters than a non sthealt group :eek:

tbh unless you played both realms on the same server you can't comment, albion atm is full of Eliteist pricks... wankers who run over you to get what they want and dont give 2 shits...

my first realm was albion... then i moved mid and totally loved it... met some great people in Rabid Badgers (still feel guilty about running over my old guildees at beno now and then) worked up thru mid and found people more hospitible than they ever were in Albion... grps were easier to come by esp in Trollheim.. hehe i loved them gruppachefs!! and Bar grps!! then for some idiotic reason i deleted my lvl 50 skald and moved to albion where i made a lvl 50 friar and 50 Cabalist... tbh people talk about over-pricing in mid, the thing with mid is you have DF perma 24/7 so u can farm dia seals 24/7... thats a hella-lot of plats flying around.. so your economy scales up accordingly..

The classes in mid are fewer than Alb but i feel more enjoyable for theyre abilites... you got a Tank/Hybrid Skald.. my kobbie skald solod oj's easily with shitty rog gear.. Thane = uber PvE levelling chaining reds easily using Rog stuff.. and ranged capabilites for NF... Warriors are just evil.. Sav's the less said about them the better =P SM's are plain pain in the ass..damn pets!!
Healers are pretty uber!! pac&mend is a good combo.

The prick/twat quotient in mid is id say from experiencing both about 80% less than that of Alb.. it would be a good move for you Zeus and one i think you wouldnt regret.. ofc we'd miss you here.. but tbh more and more albs are leaving to join other realms.. no-one in Alb is bothered about keeps, they expect others to do it for them.. and come NF it wont be any different, which is why ill prolly move over to mid/hib sometime this week, just cant decide on Valewalker or Thane.. tough choice =(

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
ull also find that alot of the high rr people on mid will grp with the lower rr people
We that have made a living out of cleaning DF for Albs/Hibs never had any trouble grouping with low RR, been running with level 40s in group sometimes, but u dont have the large amounts of leetdoods there as in Emain, so u dont have to make perfectly balanced high RR group to be able to survive for more then 2 min. We roamed Albside for half a day when Albs had DF - Had a fg Mids where only seer was a Cave/Aug shammy (Choan). Some of the ppl in my group went up 4 and 5 realmlevels (Gurbe, lv 50 zerker, went from 2L6 to 3L1) in that run :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom