New models: Troll, Inconnu, Shar

Thodrek

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all, I've been watching around while waiting for traldor to respawn again -_- and i've found the new models of troll, inco and shar :]
troll.jpg

inconnuCrypt.jpg

lowerCrypt.jpg

queensLabyrinth.jpg

Not a good idea the "eye colour option" at least on troll, look at his eyes :] he is like a little boy in a troll body, and Inco just seems EVIL :]

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
lol at troll and shar :x

inconnu looks ok tho, doesnt have the alien look anymore :eek:

Funkybunny

Banned
poor twoll.. dont cwy ickle twoll! we still wub u!!

looks like someone stole his candybar or something... :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Inconnu is still a bit fishy, guess i never get the "fish mezzer" name off my back. Think his face is a bit to fat, tho i must say, i really like the evul red eyes, wanna be feared :).
And yes, troll look a bit childish with those eyes

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
One of the baddest models so far, Troll...Inconnu looks awesome, Shar doesn't look that great...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
dear god NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what have they done to trolls !!!

thats shite!!
shar looks no different, the inconnu looks better though

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Inconnu's look like Saitan's Deathworshipers,
Troll Looks like Arnold Swarchzneger ( Cant Spell His Name )
Frostalf look a bit like Kobie;P
and i dont se much change to the hib class

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
and i dont se much change to the hib class

Elf females look foxy! Currently none of the elfs look like the "beautiful and noble" creatures they are supposed to be....its more Hugo Weaving than Liv Tyler tbh. ;) :D

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
Troll Looks like Arnold Swarchzneger ( Cant Spell His Name )

that would be Schwarzenegger i belive.
all the 3 race's dont look too good tbh. the new character creation looks awsome ( elf female picture ) u can choose skin, eye, hair color's. and can select ( size ? ) of jaw, eye's, lips :) was hoping size of boobies but nah :( stupid mythic ! :(

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
well they should give us the chance to choose from small, normal, large, huge silicon boobies ! :m00:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
the troll itself doesnt look bad (he looks like he came straight from Monsters Inc.) but im not too fond of how that chainmail looks....

kelless

Fledgling Freddie
That piece of cloth on trolls shoulders looks like fucking burberry , trolls are chavs . :D

Helme

Resident Freddy
Inconnus looks ace, the troll face looks cool except the eyes.. but tbh couldt they putted some more time on the armour? just take a look at the other armours posted (especially the highlander one) extremly detailed then this one comes which looks worse then the current textures :(

Funkybunny

Banned
from the looks of it.. frostalfs have way to small titties.. another reason not to play em :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
go play a fucking pr0n games if all u want is big tits... :rolleyes:

mts

Fledgling Freddie
troll is looking promising, dont forget that you can prolly customize alot of stuff like jaw size, war paint pattern, eye color (!) etc, so it doesnt really give a big impression of how all the trolls can look. also, you just see the shoulders and head. i want to see what they have done to the rest of the body. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom