2 times borderkeep?

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Is it only me or did we seriously get another borderkeep at Sauvage?
I went to Camelot on horse and it went straight through it... I thought it was a bug or summint but after I got back I wanted to check it out another time and ran into it again :eek6: Can't open doors cause they're burried in the ground and couldn't get back either :touch:

Glad I was on minstrel with Gateway else I was pretty much f00ked, I bet /stuck wouldn't have worked either :eek:

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
BTw.. maybe this has been posted earlier too, but I never really read Albion subforums so I just posted anyway :x

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Saw the same thing last nite. Coming out of Castle Sauvage, there was another huge keep in the pass, right about where the tower usualy is.

It spanned the whole valley, and when on a horse, you drove right through it. Might have some screenies (was too surprised to think straight), but not here at work. The inside looked like it needed repairs, the teleport pad was overgrown and had sunken into the ground a bit.

Thought it was some kind of hallucination, till I saw your post now. Should have jumped and explored a bit...

traycee

Fledgling Freddie
Ive had the same but i only seem to get it on classic client, not on any other. i jumped off thinking it was sauvage and was stuck, had to change clinets to be able to get out :p
I have screenies but im a girl, all i do is play daoc and read forums, i have no idea how to put them on here :p

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
In NF CS gets moved to where the tower is aprox, ist prolly a patch bug or summit... :O

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
have you patched to NF then patched back to normal?

probably why - I remember there was an issue with the keeps in the battlegrounds facing the wrong way if you patched to the US version then back.

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Is possible.

Haven't seen it since then though, and can't remember if it was on the same night.

Justin

Fledgling Freddie
The current goa NF patch was Toa client only i thought? classic client might giv such a error..

just a thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom