Subscription/Accounts links not working ??

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me - tried in both Firefox and IE - the links to Registration and Account on camelot-europe.com dont work.

Nothing on the news

Getting a 404 page not found

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
They are up, I just checked it. Try clearing your cache and trying again.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, Requel said that they were up and I should delete my cache and try again etc. but It's really down...Good to see someone else having the same problem. At least fix this so people who want to play on normal servers can reactivate their account!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
They are up, I just checked it. Try clearing your cache and trying again.

I've just formatted my pc and installed everything again today. First time I visit the camelot official website after formatting my pc and it didnt work. So it shouldn't be the cache should it? I've deleted my cache to be sure but still doesnt work. 404 page can't be found, both account and subscription pages.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Just saw another post on the NF 1500 whine thread with the same problem

Have just cleared my IE cache, quit and restarted - still get a page not found when trying to get to the subscription system

The URL of :-
https://billing.goa.com/login.php

C:\Documents and Settings\----->ping billing.goa.com

Pinging billing.camelot-europe.com [193.252.123.46] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Anyone else having problems ? I would expect the billing host to block pings anyway.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Just tried on another PC here too thats never been to the subscription page before, and has the same problem.

Really sorry Requiel but it does seem there is a problem..... or nildram are being mean to me

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I've tried it several times, force refreshed and used both Firefox and IE from two different workstations. I get the page loading properly every time and I don't have a local connection to the billing site, I connect through external hubs just like all of you.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
But there seems to be something wrong that causes us not be able to connect to the billing sites...I'm living in Holland and Tears in England I think so the problem isn't country based either. Tried disabling firewall etc but still getting 404 page not found. I'm running Windows Xp SP2, doubt SP2 is causing the problem (have windows firewall turned off and popup blocking also turned off etc...)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
But there seems to be something wrong that causes us not be able to connect to the billing sites...I'm living in Holland and Tears in England I think so the problem isn't country based either. Tried disabling firewall etc but still getting 404 page not found. I'm running Windows Xp SP2, doubt SP2 is causing the problem (have windows firewall turned off and popup blocking also turned off etc...)

Running XP SP1 on PC here
Running XP SP2 on the laptop

Both are connected through nildram and I cant view the subs page.

However logging into work and calling up a webbrowser there does get through to the subscription page ok, so im confused.... but proves without a doubt for me that its not a GoA issue, maybe my ISP or something <shrugs>

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ok managed to check both my accounts - so happy for now :clap:

I guess it has to be a routing problem from our ISP's if i can get through fine at work - the only other difference is work is Windows 2000 and not XP

And /poke at GoA - trying to subscribe over a terminal server session with all that flash going on.. hehe never again !!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
What do you suggest me to do then...? I've tried everything, still doesnt work for me :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
What do you suggest me to do then...? I've tried everything, still doesnt work for me :(

Contact your ISP - its a problem with XP or routing - im sure they could help diagnose why - ill look into it more over the weekend from here, see if theres any other way or try to identify the cause.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I've reset my cable modem, did ipconfig /release & /renew and tried several other things like IE security options lowered down etc. but still getting the 404 page not found. It's the only website I'm having problems with, I don't think my ISP can do much about it...Wanted to reactivate today and play some on Excalibur, well seems like GOA doesn't like me... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom