ML1 - Thursday 14th October, 7pm GMT

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I thought it was about time I did another ML1-10 run, over a month or so, so the logical place to start would be ML1 :)

Those who attended my raids in the past will know I run a strict "no-f*cking-bullshit" style of organisation. I'll give instructions to you which should be adhered to, meaning raids will pass smoothly, quickly and without fuss or problem. Do not mistake this for an over-excited ego, but rather as someone who prefers efficiency to chaos.

Pre-requisite:

1.5 - Conflict (solo)

Arrangements:

*Meet @ Volcanus haven @ 6:30 - 6:45pm GMT.
*/bg join Oopsy (my minstrel).
*Form BALANCED groups.
*We will depart at exactly 7pm GMT.
*/bg is then set to listen.
*All group and battlegroup stages will be completed.
*A rotation system will be in play for completing the group stages of the ML. One knowledgable person from each group will lead during these stages, communicating with me via a /cg. Group leaders will be made known of in the /bg, further details will be available on the raid.

Rules:

*No AFKing. This rule is simple. Short AFKs are fine when given notice. Unreasonable AFKers will be removed from the /bg and /ignored.
*Follow instructions given by myself, and secondarily by the group stage leaders 100% of the time.
*LD's/AFK notices should be sent through your group leader, who will have /bg speak rights.
*I will not read PMs during the raid. They will be turned off in my chat window. Communicate via your group leader.
*General f*cking around, causing grief etc will result in the following: First time: /bg remove. Second time: see first time.
*Group stage items will be lottoed by your groupleader at the end of the ML.
*BG stage items will be automatically split to myself, and will be lottoed at the end of the ML.
*Items can only be won by appropriate classes. If you come on the raid with the intention of rolling for another class, you MUST make it known to me via /bg at the start of the raid, before we leave the haven.

By joining the raid you agree to cohere 100% with the rules listed above. My decision on matters is final.

I'll add to these as we go along.

See you on Thursday!

ari

Fledgling Freddie
would like to sign up with my bb too please. Posey 48 Cleric :)

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
I wub you Rod!

There with Teebee (Cabbie) and Phoebie (BB)...

RRR! (Rod Raids Rock)

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Libellus, Cabalist, signing up. Currently only lvl 41, but will be lvl 42-43 by the time the raid starts on Thursday.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Will be there on Hanky and will hold yer hand as usual :)

:sex:

Can someone make this bad boy sticky?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hoping clerics are going to sign up for this...and btw, BB does not = my definition of cleric.

Usosan

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring my Cleric if your short of them.... but *cough* can my bb come as well as my real cleric?

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
count me in with scout eggy and thx again for leading ml's !! thank god you have too many chars :p

might bring a bb on stick aswell :) eheheh

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie

Hi,

Would like to sign my Necro up please.
Will be bringing my BB Lv 46 - 47 (Just as buffs for me)

Lv50 Neco - ShadowCurse
Lv46 - 47 - Rendath McBuff (BB)

Will i get a message back from this saying if i can come or do i just turn up on the night in good time?

(First time user and first time ML)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom