Aloca RvR UI 4

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I done a few changes in my UI.
The info windows, chat window, target window .. can all be targeted thro.
I added a other mini grp window and a modification on the custom grp window 2.
Changed the standard Icons also.
Ftp://aqe2.campus.luth.se/AlocaUI4.zip
sshot008.jpg

options.jpg

Icons.jpg

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I don't like you icons (not enough color diversity I think, they look a bit, how to say, dull and bright...my english sux at this point), but the UI's are fabulous =))

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I don't like you icons (not enough color diversity I think, they look a bit, how to say, dull and bright...my english sux at this point), but the UI's are fabulous =))
Delete the bmp files of the icons you dont like and it si fixed

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Does this version have the HUGE performance impact seen in earlier version?

(I suspect this is due to the high resolution maps, but haven't tested it)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
jakob said:
Does this version have the HUGE performance impact seen in earlier version?

(I suspect this is due to the high resolution maps, but haven't tested it)
If you use all maps yes, a way to fix this and still use map pack is to delete all the map files you dont need.
There isnt any way to get the image files smaller tho.
If you dont use map pack this UI is actualy smaller that standard uis.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Press F5 to see all the changes i done since i posted this first :D always people with ideas when i release a new version

Eelai

Fledgling Freddie
I'm fairly new to UI (got a previous version of your UI tho), and was wondering if the stick and face buttons in the centre of the healing screen can be used on enemies and mobs as well?

TIA for the answer

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Eelai said:
I'm fairly new to UI (got a previous version of your UI tho), and was wondering if the stick and face buttons in the centre of the healing screen can be used on enemies and mobs as well?

TIA for the answer

anything you target, but i find it very impractical to use it that way :p bind them on the keyboard instead

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
duno how to put UI on to daoc Gif a run by on how to do it please

Thz

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Xurio said:
where you get dem icons?
I done the ML myself, the spell icons i took from daocmods.com and then modified them. Item and Ra is direct copies.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
duno how to put UI on to daoc Gif a run by on how to do it please

Thz
There is a folder in your daoc folder called ui
In that you put the custom folder that is in my zip file. then you go to options at char select screen and choose custom user interface

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
1 problem i can see with it m8... when in combat mode it doesnt light up red so in wolf mode or running it can be hard to know if in melee combat mode... other than that its nice imho useing it atm

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
aloca could you xplain how to get the maps implemented cause i tried it last knight, as i told you on irc, but all i get is invisible boxes with the close and move buttons. but if i check it on the Daoc UI program all the new custom windows arent added either, and sadly i dont know if you can add allrdy existing custom windows to it, cause when i try, i have to make a new window, wont let me add an existing one :D might just be me that is n00b :D so please enlighten me :D

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Never mind that lol i downloaded his zip used winrar to unload it to custom file in toa/ui and still not work kind of annoying when it seems simple got ui on my 1st computer and could not remember how i got that one to work im surley doing something wrong is it winrar that is just crap and should i use a diff one to unload into custom

Need help standard UI is rubbish :mad:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`m using an older version of your UI and like it :) Keep up the good work!

2 questions though.. sorry if they have been asked before or they´re obvious or soemthing, I didn´t follow all the updates etc.

a. is it possible to change the transparency of the chatwindow background to 100% (i.e. non-transparent)? I know I can do it via alphachannel, but can I adjust it ingame? When you´re in Odin, it´s pretty hard to read white on white. :)

b. is there any chance for a class specific UI? For example, a Scout doesn´t need the mana bar. And I would really like to have a quiver window that´s just as small as the arrow icons.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
i can never download anything of your FTP :( is there any where else i can get it?

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
aloca any poss u can put in on daocmods again plz ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom