kennith bigley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
my dad came up with teh solution for this hostage crisis. every hostage of ours they kill we bomb and kill 1000 iraqies, the bombing raids increasing in devestation by another 1000 deaths each time. so the 2nd hostage killed would be 2000 etc etc etc, until your just lvling iraq with nukes.

EITHER that, or a friend at works amazing idea, while they're still holding this ken bloke, we take one of the iraqi women on tele, shoot them, then tell the hostages they can either release ken back to us now, or the other one gets it too.

fight fire with fire imho, iraqies stink. nuff hath been said

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
"an eye for an eye, and the world goes blind" stfu and use your brain...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
To be fair that is the opionion of a lot of people, to give them a taste of their own medicine. Sadly i dont believe this would work though it would just esculate things look at the troubles in ireland, one side kills some one then the other side retaliates then the 1st side fight back and it doesnt stop, people are just too pig headed to admit they are wrong, or going about things the wrong way.

I disagree with the Itallians they paid the $1million ransome for their 2 hostages i never agree with giving in to terrorists/ kidnappers in any circumstances its like waving a green flag at them and saying OK throw a tantrum and we'll give you what you want. I feel awful for the hostages and their families but it has to stop and when people give in to them it just encourages it.

I cant say that i can even think of a possible soloution to the whole situation and as much as i dislike tony blair i do feel for him, it must be awful to be in the position where people believe you are responsible for a life, when in all truth if they want to kill Mr Bigley then they will anyway, look at what happened in Russia at the school the presedent had the most awful descision to make and no matter what he decided he would still be getting it in the neck by someone. I just hope that this will all end someday soon, preferably with as little blood shed as possibly, but i highly doubt it

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
As heartless as it may sound. The outcome doesn't really effect any of us. Poor family though.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
yea, on a serious note.. i personally think we should let ken die, you cant negiotiate with terrorists, if you do you just end up becomming a soft target for future hostage takings. take a leaf out of the russians book, just go in and kill all the hostages and hostage takers at the same time.

Ziva

Fluffy
Keep your racistic threads away from these forums ok Karam_Gruul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom