In memory of my Friend and Brother

KewelGuy

Fledgling Freddie
I wish to thanks all those friends of Wicardonn (Dougie) who have responded to my thread.
Sorry im such a noob at this THREAD stuff....
My Parents visited London yestesday and formaly identified his body.
" He is peacful and at ease"

We have decided to keep his service a family affair only. Therefore I must appologise to those of you who wished to pay thier last respects at his service .... so sorrry.

Thanks you very much for the flowers and cards, they have been of tremendous comfort to myself and mum, we all miss him deeply.
His son has personally asked me to thank those of you who have given him support and been his companions over the last year or two during his illness.

I appreciated all your comforting thoughts, it is warming to realise how popular he was even if it was only a game.

I am finding it hard to cope with my brothers passing, and after discussing things with the guild "Ilfirin Arda" and our Gm Elricstormbringer. and officers Soulja they have agreed to allow me to continue using his accounts to help me grieve (I was able to chat and communicate with him every night for two years comforting him throgh his illness, and now I find a huge void in my evenings).I thank DAOC for creating a unique community which I know was a comfort to Dougie in his final months.

I mention this because some callous gimp suggested that my brothers death was crap and was prolly made up.

He worked so hard on his characters, not only creating excellent temlates and LGM status but also created a reverence in how he played the game, with his willingnes to help. He was always there for others. It is my beliefe that he would have wished for his characters to continue being used in the manner and method he had created them. ( This was his legacy to me. His son also has a few characters on his account, this is another reason i wish to continue his account, already Cian age 12 has signed in to inform the guild of his Fathers passing, and ofc was greeted accordingly.
He would like to logon from time to time to visit his fathers online comrades for comfort and support.)

Shaggz (lvl 50 Champion CBH)
BigBaws (lvl 50 Ranger I.A.)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
he left a big emptyness in our hearts his missed deeply :(

if you ever need a talk let me know

hibernia will never forget him , specially me had so much talk with him in the last year

still hard 2 accept for me that his gone :(

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Shaggz

Wicardonn certainly put a lot of effort into his characters (40p house, 2 LGM crafters, 5 level 50s including his first, the ranger more or less soloed to 50 with no buff bot). To see you and his son take over the characters is a very fitting gesture. Not only achieving this he also helped extensively in the guild and assisted many players with crafting, trinketing, advice and levelling.

I can only pass on my condolences again from me and all the guild and grant you strength for the coming months.

E.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
my condolences, i hope you will find comfort and get the support you need to cope with this tragedy

mindtwist

Fledgling Freddie
i whas shocked when i hear this
so good human

bye mate see ya once up there

warlockss

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
It is people like Wicar that keep daoc going and add a fun positive side to a game that idiots like aphios try to ruin for everyone. :worthy:

my best wishes go to all his family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom