Next mondays Artifact raid is a go

Fixx

Fledgling Freddie
Due to this mondays succes at getting both Erinys and Jachinas within 1½ hour, ill be doing another raid again next monday (20th) 1800 CET (thats 1700 GMT)

The Artifact Raid will be done every monday in a couple of months till everyone got the artifacts they need.

Now to make everything easier bring the best pve-class you have (you will get credit in time) we need to optimize performance.

Therefor the optimal classes to use would be:
Theurgs, clerics, paladins, shield-spec classes, Friars, Wizs.

THE FOLLOWING ARTIFACTS WILL BE ATTEMPTED:
Erinys Charm;
Bracer of Zo'arkat;
Egg of Youth;
Jacina's Sash;
Tablet of Atlantis;
Tale of Bruiser;

Optional: Ceremonial Bracer, Bane of Battler; Malice's Axe; (stealtheritems?)

Now we wont be able to do all the artifacts in the same day so will be trying to do 1 tank item, 1 caster item and 1 healerclass item each raid.
If all goes well the speed with wich we move will pick up when the grps start to work better together.

Now since there are always some drop-hoes that fuck of after 1 raid where they got the artifact they wanted, ill exspect those who win the artifact in the lottery to either write in FH or say in BG or to me personally that they will be excused the following monday if that is the case.
Thou i hope people will stay to help out their fellow players... if nothing else this is a chance to gain several good caster artifacts - keep that in mind.

We meet in Aerus Haven 1745 at the latest and move out for the 1st encounter 1815.

For obvious reasons the raid will be limited to 2 full grps (those 16 people signing up first coming along).

Regards Fixx

PS: for those waiting for me today once again im sry, blame my internetdistributor he´s the guy that fecked up my connection.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to come again :)

If you alrdy won something on todays raid can you roll against next week? If not is it possible to swap what you won for something you want more? :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
cant se the meaning to do 1 tank item, 1 caster item and 1 healer item and then let all lotto for each item. IMO do one of each and let lotto be classbased. Just wasted 2½ hours (not 1½ fyi) on nothing today :(
Will not show up next week unless its specified wich artis we go for and let lotto be classbased after all artis are done for the day.
ty// Oboy

Febard

Fledgling Freddie
im with Oboy no this one. no reason for all to roll, make it classbased.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Count my Cleric in on next Monday if i may join =)
I got FoP now yay yay =P

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
If it's class based lotto i wanna come with my wiz instead of pala!

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy,

Fixx clearly says that they will do raids untill everyone gets the artie they want, but that you should bring your best pve char for optimal results.

If you didn't get the artie first time, try to be happy for the guy/woman that did, and hope for better luck next time.
Just hang in there.

Greetz,

Chopke

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
As I posted in your thread above, Id like to come with Docs
the ice wiz, can hopefully get my hands on a earth theurg to help on the encounters.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Chopke said:
Fixx clearly says that they will do raids untill everyone gets the artie they want, but that you should bring your best pve char for optimal results.
Chopke

why let ppl random for artis they dont need then?

Tiegan

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join with my friar if possible :)

Tiegan, Sorc
Tressa, Friar

Unalive

Fledgling Freddie
zeusmdk said:
who got an artie they did not need

nomans did tbh, I asked him if he was gonna sell jasinas afterwards and he said probably :\.

ye-roon

Fledgling Freddie
i can come, but prolly after 18.30 CET :p got both friar and pala :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Unalive said:
I asked him if he was gonna sell jasinas afterwards and he said probably :\.
And thats why doing artifacts with random groups is a bad idea.

Youd be better off spending the time farming plat to buy the arti than doing it again and again with 2FG+ hoping to win the /random

Unalive

Fledgling Freddie
Yer I know will do the last arti with guild grp this weekend just thought I would come along on the off chance I got it :).

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
As promised, I got credit on my sorc for some arti's I wanted so next monday I'll bring my level 50 shield/30 parry Pally if you guys want.

Erulin The Bloody / Minanka Twinkletoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom