Too all SB's out there ...

Selenium

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys .. my english is not too good and so ... but ... this thing should go over tis small inconvenient .
ALL SB'S .... FELLOWS ..OLD friends ...
TRY AN 1/2 LW weaps TEMPLATE
Try LW/MALICE or LW/LW Malice 2h slot
I know it is real hard to do so .. but its the best thing it can hapen to an sb ... and 1 more thing .... STR/DEX/Mele bonuses caped and overcaped @max and as much qui as u can carry .
Rezists .. HEAT/MELE/Energy/Body capped ...
+11 Weapons and stealth

I know most of u guys know all this but it seem to me that most of ppl posting templates around here just ignore this things ...

And 1 more thing ... i might forgot a lot of things that should not miss from an SB's template so plz add all of them and lets make it an stikki four all those who wanna get an basic idea four an SB template.

Regards Selenium <semiretire,maybe inc back soon and firs SB to get RR6 in his epic /no toa :p >

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with you except on one point, forget about dex, fit in as much as you can once youve done everything else first, 300dex+ buffed is fine.

To get upwards of 300dex while buffed you only need around 50+ dex on template
Since 155 from buffs
95 dex at level 50 (Norse with +0 at creation)
Which is 250
Which means only 50 on tempalte, and then whatever aug dex you have for MoPain ect..

What I would want from my suit would be:
25 Strength overcap
Enough quickness to get 240~ when buffed
As much Hits cap as possible ;)
+11 Mainweap, +11 Stealth, +11 Left-axe (Since I would spec Shadowzerker)

Heat/Slash/Thrust/Body/Crush Resists capped as priorority, everything else close ;)

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
<whines> It's been a day already, can I come out please? :)

<chews the hat>

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
IMO considering LA mechanics meaning offhand always swings, you should have equal chance of weapon proccs from both weapons. If you can double the chances of a resist debuff procc you should put legendary weapons in both hands!

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Selenium said:
I know most of u guys know all this but it seem to me that most of ppl posting templates around here just ignore this things ...

Well I do not agree with you on all points.

Str = Max with 20+ str cap.
Con = Max with what ever +cap you can get.
Dex = not important, cuz you'll end up with like 300 anyway. It has been tested that max dex gives you little in return
Qui = 250 or close to with buffs, thus arround 60 Qui in template should be enough.

HP = As much as you can get, but not at the expense of other things imo. I would rather have 50AF, but if you can fitt in both - then fine.

Ressist = Max Slash/Thrust/Body/Heat
- Crush is usuallay 20+ anyway from items
- Energy/Cold/Spirt as much as you can get as long as it does not effect other more important stuff imo
- Matter cba...

Skill = +11 Wep/ST/LA (CS if your a CB)

AF = 40+
Mspd = 10%
Sdmg = 8%+
Mdmg = 8%+

When it comes to weapons I think that either LWG/Malice/Battler(2H-slot) or Battler/Malice/LWG(2H-slot).

Come NF with increased archers etc and smaller figths arround ruins/towers etc I personly think Battler/Malice with lwg as backup combo is best, even now there are MANY targets that you take down as a SB that are not Inf/NF e.i. no leather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom