Nice little flick about the Pentagon 9/11

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Saw that few weeks ago, kinda makes you think...

Followed the conversation here, some good stuff if one feels like reading :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
All those people saying, 'it sounded like a missle' or 'it sounded like a bomb'. How many missiles or bombs do you reckon those people have heard in their lives?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
All those people saying, 'it sounded like a missle' or 'it sounded like a bomb'. How many missiles or bombs do you reckon those people have heard in their lives?
Not to be a smartass, but a fucking lot more than the rest of us. Most of the people who witnessed/heard it were 1) military and 2) ex-military gov't contractors who have spent 20+ years testing missiles and bombs. There is a huge gov't contractor sect of high rises that overlook the Pentagon, not to mention that the Pentagon itself is of course filled with military personel... duh :p

But ye, that "theory" is bs.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I think the quotes came from bystanders or hicks to you and I, not Pentagon employees.

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

well u can also turn it around .... i think most ppl know how an airplane sounds like ?

but i still doubt it was a missile/bomb tho =)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmm, living in the South East of England I must say not knowing the sound of an airplane sounds ludicrous. :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wow! This really made me scratch my head and think...'OLD!'

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
An useful rule of thumb: "everybody lies"
You just have to work out when and how (the why is always far too depressing)

A lie here is probably irrellevant as it is not worth disputing if there are terrorists in the world or if they do bad things. Rather we must consider how we deal with this threat.

I won't right an essay on this because nobody'd read it and this monitor's a pain in the head for typing.

Instead:
There's no point declaring war on terrorism, because the terrorists won't turn up for the fight. You'll mostly end up shooting a lot of people who think you're invading their country. Odd that.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I don't lie. Whoops, I just did.

I'm always up for a good conspiracy theory, but these 9/11, anti-Bush ones are old and boring now.

I quite enjoy reading forums with hundreds of people who actually believe that a radar system in Alaska is a mind control machine, that milk causes cancer and that the AIDS virus was created by the CIA. It's all quite amusing really.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I think the quotes came from bystanders or hicks to you and I, not Pentagon employees.
there isn't bystanders at the pentagon, it's not a tourist attraction really
anyhow I watched it, it's bs, just like the man on the moon didn't happen crap :p

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
In USA they probably teach the basics of conspiracy theories in schools, really seems to be a hobby for them. Then again I'd be suspicious if I had to live in that country.

Adari

Part of the furniture
It looks real, but then again, so did Ralph Cifaretto's hair. ;(

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Then where did the plane go if it did not hit the pentagon?
And if it was a rocket or special plane then why were some windows still ok?
Why would the FBI take the film from the camera's that fast?

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Khale said:
Then where did the plane go if it did not hit the pentagon?
And if it was a rocket or special plane then why were some windows still ok?
Why would the FBI take the film from the camera's that fast?

YEAH! Me an Khale want answers!! :mad:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
It wasa UFO imho!! :D

Well, all these sound interesting but good luck finding ou the truth. Someone call Mulder :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
But what if this "snopes" character is in on the conspiracy?! Who can you trust?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
though i dont believe in any of these 9/11 stories i was discusted by that program on ch4, what one sided crap, its like that documentory they had the nerve to put on a few years back that said "everyone who plays video games will kill people" ch4 is just populist rubbish these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom