Heya All!

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

1st time i come here so just saying a quick hello :) Anyways having fun in thid even tho outnumbered most of the time. Just give me a quick /bow /salute or something if anyone fancies a 1v1. You might remember me from the old days in thid but now i back at last anyways cya soon! :cheers:

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Valky pwns :wub: :wub: :cheers:

those were the days imo.. running with venombladez, you and some other ns in thid whos name i forgot and totally ruling thidranki!

this was pre-SC/Buffbots fyi :twak:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Cruel

That was cruel of me chasing you from mb like i did just now. Just allowed you to be zerged. I got long wind to chase down peeps but i never use imbalance.

Nice turn and hit with imbalance on me though - neat.

PKJ

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yeah on mb hehe i was laughing with all mids chasing me hehe, and yeah sadly have to use a buffbot these days as everyone i meet is buffed to the eyesballs so i have to use one to compete. bring the old days back imo :)

And yeah i always give a few waves out just to let ppl know i around :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hey valkybabe, might have to log on weelil so you can spank me :D

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
thanx for the duel at hpk where u decided to not kill me. lub

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
At last

Ah at last.

Looked at death messages (no dead Valkybaby) - you only one left :D .

Nice fight. But i gotcha good and proper :twak: .

Will make some vids soon but i notice frame rate drops like hell in the game. Could be full screen frap is doing it?

PKJ

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
you killed me yes m8, but got shot by the hunter, and debuffed by the bd i think as not sure purple smoke came off me. Be nice to see how it turns out if no1 add's but sadly cant tell everyone in area not to add :(

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Adds?

Wasn't aware there wassa hunter there - damn shame he added - or the bd did anything but even so don't think the outcome would have been any different. Had over 50% left.

Hadda word with the BD and looked at logs - debuff after you died. No hunter added either. Nothing on my logs. Double checked and no hunter was in the area and no damage on fight log. Will post it if you want?

PKJ

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Killed joo near mtk earlier solo, had 0 hp and the end mind :p

Twoll warrior btw.

PS Tell those wankers at MB to duo or solo :(

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
BD debuff

Ah no the bd debuffed yu just before yu died - weakened you is all.

Don't want to have to keep fighting someone to prove a point.

Valkybabe vs PKJ one on one fight logs

http://sites-4u.com/valk/valk1.JPG

http://sites-4u.com/valk/valk2.JPG

http://sites-4u.com/valk/valk3.JPG

http://sites-4u.com/valk/valk4.JPG

http://sites-4u.com/valk/valk5.JPG

End of fight me still over 50% health left and was witnessed by 2 others.

PKJ
Edit: found another bd debuff on picture 4 - weakened you again.

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like you got lucky with the resists there mate, also notice that valky didn't manage to get hit with off-hand weapon and therefore no debuff.

Also afaik you don't see archer damage logs unless your standing next to the archer.

Shammy boofs and Healer haste? ;p

Did get owned mind :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs?

Aye :D . Like i said before i will use anything to get the upper hand bar cheating!

Girlie has buggered off back to UO to play and her account is still running. Healer on there so am utilizing it - why not really? Hib buffer provides haste whereas ours don't.

Not the only one as a number of times i have attacked peeps and they got all sorts of stuff on - including a bubble.

Obviously makes a diff having haste but tis only a recent thing and PKJ is not much worse without it.

Add the damage up on that fight and i should think enough was done to drop any luri regardless of any adds :D . Don't forget my debuff hit her - 22 str/con enervating poison as well.

Also the bd debuff occured once after looking at that fight log - just before she died. Number 4 and number 5 debuff is the same one.

PKJ

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol look how worked up PKJ gets, you rush to post pics on boards.

What hope does any1 have if your usuing potions/heal :p yes i know every1 can but frankly dont think any1 is that botherd.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Potions and stuff?

Well Gadd tis why you all get killed by me all the time cos i play the game as you are supposed to play it.

Killed 3 in one go the other night. Cleric - Warrior (both yellow) and a blue saracen warrior. Had some help offa hunter who i never knew was in the area cos i attacked the 2 yellows anyways :D . Was dieing on last blue saracen warrior - stopped and popped a health potion and killed him with a fresh poisoned weapon. Ran off leaving 3 dead in my wake!

As for posting outcome of fight with Valkybabe. She happens to be the best ns that has probably ever played in Thid and was one that i knew i had to kill at some time or other to prove myself. Job done.

PKJ

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol

you can give me your gear once PKJ is done, then i will be able to have a go :p hehe

shame i dont have SB that would help.

I did watch valky vid, and if thats the vid of best ns played in thid, then my infil wasnt all that far behind.

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Right i not one for moaning and i admit you beat me there, but even if you look at your logs it will not show the damage i had taken from the hunter... It was only one shot he got in but that was i think like 102 damage.

Which then yes you had 50% or more hp at the end but where as i only have 661hp buffed -100 dmg off that hunter is couple or more swings from you which we would never know the true outcome.

And after i dropped btw the hunter ran upto me emoting with you that was the person that added onto you.

I aint writing this to be a sore loser as i dont mind if u beat me 1v1 anyways.. Just stating what happened from my side.

Regards

valky

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Well outcome would have been no different.

Hi Valkie

PKJ is a Valkyn with a starting con of 45 and nothing added since.

665 hits in buffed form only. 4 more than you it seems.

If the hunter hadn't added no way would you have lived much longer anyways. I was out damaging you by a great deal.

Anyways will go looking for you again don't worry.

PKJ

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Hi Valkie

PKJ is a Valkyn with a starting con of 45 and nothing added since.

665 hits in buffed form only. 4 more than you it seems.

If the hunter hadn't added no way would you have lived much longer anyways. I was out damaging you by a great deal.

Anyways will go looking for you again don't worry.

PKJ

But it could have been, might have evaded 4 hits in a row or anything.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - nope

Nope cos the poison ticks were 33 a time and in the time anymore damage was caused to me she would have died.

PKJ

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Nope cos the poison ticks were 33 a time and in the time anymore damage was caused to me she would have died.

PKJ

Or dropped a heal POT then resist any further poisons you try to apply?

So there is a slight chance she woulda won

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Good try.

Nope - PKJ hits real fast cos i made him so. He also fights totally different from other sbs. Take a look at the logs and the quickbar. 2 hits come together extremely close - pillager with 2 weapons and plunderer with a 2 handed axe. Combined damage off them on Valky was around 150-160 without any poison ticks. Ontop of that i change weapons constantly so the poison keeps ticking. I think you are clutching at straws if you think i would not have been able to hit her for 4 hits in a row allowing her to pop a potion. There just wasn't enough time for her to even try it.

PKJ

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Nope - PKJ hits real fast cos i made him so. He also fights totally different from other sbs. Take a look at the logs and the quickbar. 2 hits come together extremely close - pillager with 2 weapons and plunderer with a 2 handed axe. Combined damage off them on Valky was around 150-160 without any poison ticks. Ontop of that i change weapons constantly so the poison keeps ticking. I think you are clutching at straws if you think i would not have been able to hit her for 4 hits in a row allowing her to pop a potion. There just wasn't enough time for her to even try it.

PKJ

All I am saying is there is a possibility that you would not have killed her without hunter and BD add, dropping a pot and evading your remaining hits means she woulda won.

You gotta admit there is a possibility!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Possibility?

Personally i don't think there was a hope in hell she was gonna survive for much longer m8 :D . There really was only once chance - no chance.

I also keep potions on me at all times and will resort to them should i think there is a need.

Valky and you might disagree but really i think she knows she hadda hiding and not just lost too.

PKJ

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is tho mate you go on like you beat me 1v1 which i wouldnt mind if you did. The fact i was stating is it wasnt 1v1, u had dwarf hunter behind you at MB, and a bd which if towards end of fight she still debuffed which then makes it 3v1 in my eyes even tho she didnt LT me she still debuffed me.

And i aint moaning either about losing, as i not that kinda person. I would just like to see how we do when no add's or whatsoever. As would like the challenge...

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
I have 860 hits, Valky managed to mow through them :(

I have since grown thrust resistances however ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom