ML8: Sunday 15th: 13:00UK/14:00CET

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Ok it seems the raid previously scheduled was cancelled at the last minute. Hopefully there are plenty of people still wanting to do it at the time originally chosen so Ill lead it instead.

Meeting at Aerus Haven. Start time: 13:00UK/14:00CET.

Since this has been announced as 'cancelled' for the last 24hours+ Id appreciate it if people would spam their guilds/alliances and make sure people know it will be going ahead.

Steps being done:

8.1 - Agnes Crystal
8.2 - Agnes Shield
8.3 - Agnes Sword
8.5 - Treasure of the Cyclops (items are already farmed, should take 2mins for this)
8.6 - Agnes Will
8.8 - Gorgons Secret
8.10 - Agnes Great Might

This means your expected to complete 3 steps in advance:

8.4 - Centaurs Hunt
8.7 - Agnes Might
8.9 - Agnes Spare Arm

BG should be up at least 30mins before start time (/bg join draylor). Please try to be on time: we'll move out as soon after start time as possible.

As far as 'rules' are concerned its very simple: dont act the idiot, dont try to annoy people, do as your asked. I have a very limited amount of patience and will /bg remove people if forced to :)

Drops:

BG loot will be off while moving around. Any scrolls you get from random aggro are yours. Lottoing those is too much hassle.

Drops are for classes that can use them only - for class you choose to bring. Cuts down on the time required and the amount of hassle for me. And please dont try /random'ing for buffbots - they wont be getting anything unless every actively played cleric present decides they dont want the items ;)

Theres (at least) 3 steps of this that drop keys. 1 key maximum per person, but your welcome to /random for other items (since its almost 100% certain that the item received from key is 'junk')

Remains will NOT be lotto'd. Theyll be going to HB guild house, or my house if we cant find a suitable place for them.

I guess this means I cant do ML8 while AFK watching the F1 :p Ah well, probably wont be much good anyway! Hopefully despite the confusion over whether or not this is happening we'll get a decent turnout which should allow it to finish fairly quickly.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I will attend :)
Just make me bg treasurer Draylor :)
Regards, Glottis

Triuns

Fledgling Freddie
thanks mate thanks!!!!!!!, love u Zeph000r!!

the terror coming :flame: :flame:
see u in RAid heh

Aussie

Banned
Draylor said:
Remains will NOT be lotto'd. Theyll be going to HB guild house, or my house if we cant find a suitable place for them.

:puke:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:
[23:24] <aussie> Draylor
[23:24] <aussie> dont take my comment serious
[23:24] <aussie> just to have som fun again on fh xD

Ok, as you want :)

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks very much Draylor! I will be there 100% with cleric.

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with petspammer.
and as I said in the earlier now cancelled post, also the /faceloc command knowledge if needed ;)

---------------------------
Spinxs ML10 Mincer
Tendollah ML7 Theurg
<HB>

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
lol HB pre-claimed remains :m00:

I wait a reply like "WELL WTF LEAD RAID YOURSELF THEN"

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll bring the light from The Church of Albion...

LOL! U like me roll playing?! :p

I'll bring cornoks lvl 50 ml4 cler ^^

Cya IG CorNokS

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm perfectly fine with raidleaders preclaiming remains or certain drops - as long as they mention it in post here - cheers for that :)

Cya in Aerus soonish

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the raid Draylor.
Worked fine, and a lot of patience waiting for lding gents.
Regards, Glottis

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Or blonde woman who were still in combat mode, when they wanted to talk to the mob that was spammed in /bu NOT to attack... :eek: (about a hundred times)

Sorry about that guys, when you were spamming my name as the one who had attacked, I first thought: huh, couldn't be me, I was simply talking to the guy!! Then I realised that I must have twisted my chants and hit an attack button after the previous mob had died, and by wanting to talk to him I attacked him by mistake.

Of course with so many people around, I didn't see that I was in attack mode, and I didn't stop to check.

So I am truly sorry for my noobishness, I felt so ashamed after that incident, that I just wanted to crawl in a corner and not come out. Of course i did not, as I wanted the ML as much as the next person, so I whipped out my disguise, and hoped that nobody saw the axe sticking out from under my robes. :(

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Here you can see what this game does to us poor paladins. I think I am sleepwalking 1-2-3-4 all the time. You see 1234 I am being 1234 mad from i1234t dam1234 hand 1234 wtf stop 1234 nerf I 1234 cut you! 1234 <slit>

Well, this pally won't chant anymore, hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom