Adult Content inside.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
if you see any failures or anything that could off been better(and what to do to make it better ofcourse.)[/url]

Yeah, your template seems to be for a Thane :p

Aside from that though it looks quite nice, might want to avoid Hib casters though, but atleast its one of the most common resist buffs and RvR group will have.

H4rrM

Fledgling Freddie
:touch:
You know how to get viewers dontya?

Nice template tho.

And chanter singlenukes are weak, tho if they start debuffing it can be quite annoying. Have a chanter and i feel like rerolling it to eldritch cuz of its weakness when the range is greater than 200. Casting a damn debuff takes too much time :p

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
I could just boost the Heat instead of matter, or spirit?

Expreso

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
I could just boost the Heat instead of matter, or spirit?

yes imho, u will b hit a lot of times by heat dmg and almost never with matter or spirit... :/

Horsma

Fledgling Freddie
yes, i know you are thane and thats why caster template might not be that good for your but, what about if you try to get piercing, cast speed, dex and piety cap & pwr pool?

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't get everything, and as a Thane, I need the WS and con I can get. Don't think ill manage to get any better templates. Even though I could use some resist piercing, I would have to sacrifice alot more than i gain.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Horsma said:
yes, i know you are thane and thats why caster template might not be that good for your but, what about if you try to get piercing, cast speed, dex and piety cap & pwr pool?

mm, thane=guard/bg/slam/interrupt/nukebot, so cap hits, con and dex&pie ^^

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
casting speed.. else than that its fine.. i went with casting instead of str cap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom