Pkj

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
You hit like a truck Dude, not come accross you 1 vs 1 yet cus ppl always add and it fook's me of. well see ya in there 2 morrow oh and axes quality to m8ty

honed

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Honed?

Hehe - using my old SB's name - notorious one too.

Been good fun last few days in Thid which has made up for my terrible time at level 50.

See you one on one at some time nodoubt though will be capped fairly soon. Will rerole him though with a thought of taking him to 50. Could retrain my other sbs but another 5p down the drain.

PKJ

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm you don't hit that hard, but it's not like i'm going to beat you

Svavel

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, Probebly the same person aye.. If you hit so hard Pkj, pm me and we set a duel date and I'll see how hard you hit :wub:

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
they are diffo peeps .... jacktehriper is an irl mate :eek2:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Same?

Thugs (me) = Mid, Jack=Albion.

PKJ is back to 24 again now after i rerolled him. Gotta make a new suit for him now and he back in business.

Duel Svavel? a mincer. Must admit you lot are pains for sure but i think i killed nearly all the ones running around in Thid the last time i was there. Won't duel you but you can expect me to jump you at some time or other so be on your guard :twak: .

PKJ hit hard? Nah he is a Valkyn so is the weakest of the Mid sbs (or is that the Kobolt? - not much innit anyways). Fast maybe.

See you lot soon.

PKJ

Svavel

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Duel Svavel? a mincer. Must admit you lot are pains for sure but i think i killed nearly all the ones running around in Thid the last time i was there. Won't duel you but you can expect me to jump you at some time or other so be on your guard :twak: .

PKJ

Can just say I've killed nearly any sb :touch: Except Infernal - But tbh, all my items was at 70% and didn't have my necky on :(

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Pop?

It's a hard life being a stealther for sure.

Damn weird belting you with that name - Honed. Like bashing an old friend.

Flipping ard tonight in Thid. All the players are grouping and playing well it seemed. Still good fun though.

PKJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom