ML 7 Group Steps Thursday 12/8 19.00 CET.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
It is time to visit the ML7 dungeon and do the group steps in preparation for the ML7 BG raid that will be held on Saturday. We met in Volcanus Haven at 18.45 CET so we can move out as soon as possible. I have the Salamander Wool and hope to have gotten the Barracuda Spine Needle by then. If you got one spare it would be great.

We will go through MLs 7-1 to 7.6. These include a lot of faction farming and supposedly are quite time consuming so a positive mindset is required when heading down there. :) If we turn out to be an outstanding group we might have a go at 7.7 as the grand finale :)

Suggested group set up:

Healer (pac/mend):
Healer (aug/mend):
Shaman:
Shield warrior:
Skald, Light/heavy tank, Rogue:
Light/heavy tank, Rogue, SM:
Dark RM: Loh Katta
Bonedancer: Coca

If you want to participate in this little adventure please state the spot you are interested in. I reserve the right to choose people that I have noted from previous game sessions that knows their trade well. I will try and make a second run down here on Saturday early afternoon as well (need a confirmation about a scheduled project start before I annouce it).

One thing more, you need to have attained Master Level 3 to enter the dungeon. Think of that if you consider bringing a buffbot with you. Furthermore it cannot follow along to all trials as we will ported to a few spots.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Signing up
Megarevs 50 mend/pac healer mcl2 purge Lw1
&
Chap 50 aug/cave shammy - Mota2 25% buff bonus, mcl1 LW

/Megs

ps: both will be played Active, chap is not a bot

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Guess we will see you there .. valour is doing this thursday :p .. but maybe we should start at 8 then or 7.30 .. hm

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Zeppelin (though you have 2 other aug healers already), 39m/37a full toa suit, Det/Heal/Power fonts, mcl2,RP,Purge etc etc..

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Spellcrafter[RM-rc47/sup26] mcl/purge/ML4
Trocca[ShBB-Aug47] mcl/MoA2/+21%buff/ML4/EoY-lvl10

Can join with both or any of them, can be online anytime during the day.
If more groups planing on doing this. Like perhaps around 12:00cet. Pm me ingame either at Joohl/Spellcrafter or Trocca.

Villikko

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to come with my sb Drasil, think I have
one barracuda needle on his inventory too...

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Want attend, thane rr5L9 full capped and sced ML6 (hopefully at thursday :clap: )

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
btw have a pair of gloves from a guild m8.
can they be used or do they have to be made there ?

taken from VoS .(7.1)

(Get a Salamandar Wool, Barracuda Needle, and Pristine Volurgorgon Hand, they auto-combine into a glove which you can wear to shut off the lava falls. Move through fast cause it turns back on pretty quickly. You don't need a glove for each person, once the whole group reaches the other side they should get credit.
For this one only one person actually needs the gloves which you get by combining the Barricuda Needle, Salamander Wool, and Voulgarian (sp) Hand. Everyone else can get credit just by crossing the bridge when the person with the glove shuts of the lava stream.

so does this meen the gloves have to be made there ??
if not i have a pair :cheers:

Farda

Fledgling Freddie
I whould like to come with farda 44pac/30mend healer if it isent full already :)
she is ml5 and is rr3.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
First some bad news. There will be serveral guild groups running around in the dungeon the same evening so expect some traffic congestions that evening. My first thought was to move our raid to another day but the window open to us is really very small as the prevously announced BG raid starts on Saturday evening. The main problem could be respawn timer on the mobs we need to kill to ruin our faction with the trial mobs.

So without further ado here is my suggestions for this event:

Group 1 - Thursday 12 Aug 1900 CET/1800 GMT Meet in Volcanus Haven.

Healer Siiri
Healer Megarevs
Shaman Chaps
Warrior Ratgen
Hunter Lothar
Skald Slatelighttone
Bonedancer Coca
RMdark Loh

Group 2 - Friday 13 Aug (gulp) 1900 CET/1800 GMT Meet in Volcanus Haven.

Healer Zeppelin
Healer Farda
Shaman Matris
Warrior Uro
Thane Arawem
Hunter Matrix
Smsup Silverpaw
RMdark Acibabe

Group 3 - Friday 13 Aug (gulp) 1900 CET/1800 GMT Meet in Volcanus Haven

Healer Lerida
Healer Aija
Shaman Trocca
Warrior Awol
RMrc Spellcrafter
Smsupp Becksvart
Berzerker Acalin
Smsupp Tolspirit

I realise I did not metioned any other raid dates but this seems to be the only schedule that works with my work. If you are assigned to group 2 or 3 and cannot attend please comment and I ll see if we can do some adjustment to the groups.

I regret I cant run more of these groups before ML7 BG raid on Saturday and that I couldnt squeeze in more people into the groups.

Make sure you got a few spots free in backpack before we head down there as you will recieve some tokens during the trials. You must have room for these or you will be ported back to the entrance instead of back to ml step spot.

The dungeon is also supposed to be a very good scroll farming site so you might consider staying there for some time after we finished the trials, however, there is no obligation to do that.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know if the ML7.1 glove is reusable or do we need to make sure we got 3 of them?

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Spellcrafter and BBTrocca can't on friday due to work :( so plz remove those from group 3.

I'm still able during all of thursday so if you move a group to early thursday I'll be happy to join then

Oldgrim

Loyal Freddie
Would like to sign up with my skald, not sure if im too late. Perhaps if any drop out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom