ML10 Thursday 19th August 19:00GMT / 20:00CET

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Could this be made sticky please.

ML10 Thursday 19th August 19:00GMT / 20:00CET

If you get chance please have a look for the portal previous to this raid :)

Its been seen at the following locations:

Arbor Glen: 20k, 9k

Green Glades: 30505, 37826

Mesothalassa: 20k, 55k
Mesothalassa: 51k 51k

Oceanus Anatole: 26237 8590
Oceanus Anatole: 22k 11k
Oceanus Anatole: 54922, 41426
Oceanus Anatole: 33k, 12k

Oceanus Hesperos: 11483 18521
Oceanus Hesperos: 10000 28000
Oceanus Hesperos: 59k, 22k
Oceanus Hesperos: 60k, 50k

Oceanus Notos: 14877 30236

Stygia: 20k, 10k
Stygia: 22k 17k

Typhon's Reach: 21000 55000
Typhon's Reach: 7600, 43200
Typhon's Reach: 35k 50k
Typhon's Reach: 17k 10k

Meeting will be in Volcanus, i will hold the BG at 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET. There will be 15 minutes for those who are late or
still looking for group and we will leave volcanus at 19:15 prompt.

Please try and make as balanced groups as you can, it will make the raid go much smoother.

If you haven't already please read up on the raid at

www.visionofsages.com

Minimum ML requirement: ML9 to zone in

Once the raid starts group leaders given speaking rights to be the voices for thier groups, when we need to move the BG will
be set to listen only so everyone can see and there are no exscuses.

General Rules

Spamming the Bg will get you kicked.

During the raid there will be a few times we stop for a 2 minute afk, to allow people to goto the WC, grab a drink etc.

All groups move at normal speed, some people's computers may struggle with huge numbers so to give everyone a fair chance

normal speed is what we will use.

Anyone pissing about will be booted

Anyone pulling/speaking/clicking mobs which results is people getting annoyed will be booted

Anyone caught cheating in any way will be booted

If you whine about loot or start asking for loot info during the raid you will be booted.

LD's

If your computer struggles with large numbers of people, please sort your settings and PC beforehand, if your on dial up
please PM me before hand so i know and if you need to re-connect we can do it in a safe spot.

Each person will get 3 individual LD chances, after that they will be responsible for making thier own way to the rest of us.

Loot Rules

During lotto's the Bg will be listen only, all items that are being lotto'd will be drag'n'dropped onto the Bg for all to

see.

Either I or a trusted member of SS will be BG treasurer.

Bg loot level will be set at 35

All lotto's will be /random 1000

There will be a 10 second window for /random 1000, i will say when it starts and when it finshes.

Anyone rolling twice without a valid reason will be banned form rolling for more items

Only classes that can use the item can roll for it.

Once you win an item in the main lotto you cannot roll for anything else in the main lotto.

No rolling for your main class and buffbot!!

There will be 2 kinds of lotto's

1) Key lotto

2) Main Lotto

Keys

Keys will be lotto'd as soon as the mob is dead before we move to the next encounter.

Winning in the key lotto DOES NOT exclude you from the main lotto.

Main Lotto
The following items will be included in the main lotto

All 99% and 100% items

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

AFK rules
Anyone found to be afk will be insta booted from the BG

Anyone not accepting a rez will be insta-booted from BG

If your group leader whines that your always afk ill kick you from the BG.

This is due to my personal annoyance of doing master levels, i want it to go as fast and smooth as possible and people afk
and pissing about don't help this.

thx

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone rolling twice without a valid reason will be banned form rolling for more items <--- a rocksteady rule to many gimps try there luck 2-3 times on 1 item :( so a good way to nerf em! :clap:

Good luck on the raid
Nerf work :(

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ive Pm'd mods mate, just waiting on a response :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if things go ok with ml8 and ml9 I should be there to finally finish mls :)

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, no keys for ML10.
it's quite easy to do though, and doesn't take much time, it's just finding the damn portal...

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Its just my standard raid rules, i copy paste them from a txt file on my desktop :)

xcalibre256

Fledgling Freddie
I think it might be pushing it a bit for me to think that I might get ML9 and the required XP to activate it in time for the ML10 raid... but if it happens then I'll be there. Are there plans to go and farm some ML/arti mobs after finishing ML9 for the xp or something? If so feel free to pm me and invite me cuz I'm gonna need it :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Due to being ill for the last 9 days and work committments ill have to change this to this upcoming Monday, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

BG will be on me 23rd August 19:00 uk time / 20:00 cet due to the above reasons and a few people pming me saying that there isnt enough time during ml9>10 to get the mlxp they need.

Thx

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
xcalibre256 said:
I think it might be pushing it a bit for me to think that I might get ML9 and the required XP to activate it in time for the ML10 raid... but if it happens then I'll be there. Are there plans to go and farm some ML/arti mobs after finishing ML9 for the xp or something? If so feel free to pm me and invite me cuz I'm gonna need it :)

You could just get the ML xp before you do the ML9 steps. Then you're ready to ding as soon as 9.10 goes down.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
u dont need mlxp from ml9-10 when u go activate ml9 u r done with mlxp ^^

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Cancelled now, ML9 was lead tonight by aussie and they are doing ml10 right after.

Sorry

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Cancelled now, ML9 was lead tonight by aussie and they are doing ml10 right after.

Sorry
Alot of people gonna be very disappointed by this considering alot of the people on the ML9 raid either didn't stay for ML10 or couldn't attend the ML10 because they didn't have enough ML XP :(

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
What absolute fucking bullshit ... at least attempt the raid b4 you cancel it. If we dont get enough in the bg fair enough .. then cancel it. Btw thx Aussie for making it extremely difficult to get the numbers now.

Aussie

Banned
why waste 2 evenings when 9 & 10 can be done is less then 3hours

Marc

FH is my second home
Taen said:
What absolute fucking bullshit ... at least attempt the raid b4 you cancel it. If we dont get enough in the bg fair enough .. then cancel it. Btw thx Aussie for making it extremely difficult to get the numbers now.

erm mate

Dont go blaming aussie, blame the 60 people on the raid that wanted to do it

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
Btw thx Aussie for making it extremely difficult to get the numbers now.

what is your problem?
ML9 was canceled, Aussie was kind enough to lead it and we finished it in a record time.
As it was still early and we found the portal fairly soon we went on a nice litle ML10 raid as well.
Are we supposed to just sit on our asses untill *you* can make it on a ML10 raid? I think not.
There will be plenty of ML10 raids, go join one of them, or organise your own instead of flaming the persons who take initiative..

Marc

FH is my second home
Iskander said:
what is your problem?
ML9 was canceled, Aussie was kind enough to lead it and we finished it in a record time.
As it was still early and we found the portal fairly soon we went on a nice litle ML10 raid as well.
Are we supposed to just sit on our asses untill *you* can make it on a ML10 raid? I think not.
There will be plenty of ML10 raids, go join one of them, or organise your own instead of flaming the persons who take initiative..

Well said. Have absolutely NO time for people who dont organise things themselves but whine their little hearts out when they dont get their way.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
After ML9 i got more than 50% mlxp killing Collosal. From Stygia, there are some mobs who give xp....and easy to get that.

Anyway... i will wait for the next.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is people organise themselves to make pre-anounced public raids. There were at least some people who didn't need ML9 therefore were not in the bg and had NO chance to find out ML10 was going to happen until after the event.

I have no problem with people taking the initiative and doing ML10 straight after as they had the people but raid leaders messing about with times and cancelleing at short notice is extremely unfair on people who have to plan out their time in order to make ML raids. Of course some circumstances cannot be avoided even raid leaders are human :) but as far as I can see there is no valid reason to cancel this raid except that an opportunistic one happened a few days before?

feac

Fledgling Freddie
at least Aussie stood up and took over this raid when it was canceled made a lot of people happy i missed out with inf as i didnt get enough mlxp in time but /shrug will get the next 1

if you are pissed about the canceled ML 10 raid then take it over and run it almost all the people who have been on the last 2 or 3 ML 10 raids would go again gladly as they want the drops i would come with my scout as i want the bow :p

:cheers:@ Aussie

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
but as far as I can see there is no valid reason to cancel this raid except that an opportunistic one happened a few days before?
The guy intending to lead it is - as far as Im aware - currently ML8. As his ML9 thread says he couldnt lead it due to various RL issues. Fair enough - it happens. So aussie took over.

How can he now lead his ML10 on Thursday when he hasnt completed ML9 so cant even zone into ML10? To me that seems like a very valid reason ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
The guy intending to lead it is - as far as Im aware - currently ML8. As his ML9 thread says he couldnt lead it due to various RL issues. Fair enough - it happens. So aussie took over.

How can he now lead his ML10 on Thursday when he hasnt completed ML9 so cant even zone into ML10? To me that seems like a very valid reason ;)

That sums it up better than i did thank you Draylor :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
That sums it up better than i did thank you Draylor :)

My sincere apologies, it looked from the original posts as if you had gone along on the Aussie led raids.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
My sincere apologies, it looked from the original posts as if you had gone along on the Aussie led raids.

no probs :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom