RP Farming CoC or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
think dyssen was exping hes scalars or something and someone pwnd all hes chars :( worse things has happened.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
think dyssen was exping hes scalars or something and someone pwnd all hes chars :( worse things has happened.

Yes it might have but is it right?

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
not dyssens fault if he dies exping tbh...I think the hibs did a nasty jump or something :(

Dyssen is a great player and dont let ppl do such things.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think he had 2 logins and farmed xp with that.
people rp farming is when you see the same guy kill a other 10-30 times in a row.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
And that's excactly what the screenshot shows, doesn't it, aloca?
One guy killing several chars presumably on the same account in rapid succession. Remember the screenshot is just a snippet, it continued after as well.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
if thats what he thing is fun about playing daoc i dont mind.
if he kills 8chars in a row or even 16 (2accs) thats not more then 15k~ rps and just loging them accs back and forward takes allot time.
it migth not be right but does it realy matter?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
well if all those chars are from same mid account/s then its obvoiusly rp farming/pl and against coc. rightnow is the place for it tho, not here...

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
uff how rude.
just some duels and he won I got another char and tryed to win think it was viking jarl that won :( cheers
lucky ppls don't report everytime players are duleing :m00:

Aussie

Banned
seems like you kinda gave up fast after each "duel" no rematch :m00:
underpowered midgard :(

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
would never give up in a duel he was just to hard :(
and lastman standing and cba fighting with ressill :/

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Exactly what he says.

HAHAHAHA
if it was rpfarming it would be very slow rpfarming since u get huge downtime :p

better fix a good grp(= suport should be in the grp :D) and farm the albzerg :m00:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Dyss said:
uff how rude.
just some duels and he won I got another char and tryed to win think it was viking jarl that won :( cheers
lucky ppls don't report everytime players are duleing :m00:
Usual duels doesn't include killing, which this did, over and over.

Blazee doesn't show on character lists either. ( Blazie does though, but I won't draw conclusions )

Duelling with every char you have ( including a SB with 0 RP and a lvl 48 Savage with 0 rp ) against an unguilded (?) hib and losing every fight in rapid succession is hardly likely.

If it was truly duels, then I'm sure Goa will find the actual fights in the logs, so you don't have anything to worry about.

That being said - RightNow is the place for it, not here. :)

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Usual duels doesn't include killing, which this did, over and over.

Blazee doesn't show on character lists either. ( Blazie does though, but I won't draw conclusions )

Duelling with every char you have ( including a SB with 0 RP and a lvl 48 Savage with 0 rp ) against an unguilded (?) hib and losing every fight in rapid succession is hardly likely.

If it was truly duels, then I'm sure Goa will find the actual fights in the logs, so you don't have anything to worry about.

That being said - RightNow is the place for it, not here. :)

said something that was right anyway :D
why the hell wouldn't u fight to the death?
and if any1 wanna report your more then wlecome since I have nothing to hide. now Im going to bed gl hf pm if u wanna duel sometime :)

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
http://www.urme.com/fellowship/bilder/screens/KillrakeRPFarm.JPG

First of all I know its a bad picture, I hade to make it small to put it online here.

But IMO this kind of shit suxz, someone is using an account (friend or something) to get rp, RP farming.

It continued even after i took this screen, there was more kills, Is this by the rules of CoC?

Disquss.............

Good catch mate. It is likely that this is RP farming, now hand it over to right now and let GOA pass judgement on this. :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I see one hib killing a grp of ppl.....ask the mids who xp'd (some of the lvl 50 for artis) in hadriand and got killed by sporez (animist).....that wasn't RP farming, that was simply....well...killing other people. You weren't even there, so why come and whine here?

Aussie

Banned
liloe said:
I see one hib killing a grp of ppl.....ask the mids who xp'd (some of the lvl 50 for artis) in hadriand and got killed by sporez (animist).....that wasn't RP farming, that was simply....well...killing other people. You weren't even there, so why come and whine here?
:rolleyes:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's possible they were just xping - if you're in doubt send it to RightNow or ask an E&E to ask a GM.

Gonna lock this because it doesn't belong here I'm afraid :) (the question does, the accusation doesn't - if that makes any sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom