Evex

disgruntled_alb

Fledgling Freddie
Everytime i kill NS named Evex i get very low rps. I've seen this occasionally on some random hibs and i think it's cos some mobs on the way to emain. Anyways this can't be random anymore cos with Evex it happens everytime. I've tried reporting people like these to rightnow, but they don't react. This is pretty lame so i decided to post it here. Other ppl who've been pwned by Evex's RPs feel free to post ur own screenshots. I've been collecting few Evex RP pics in the last few days:

sshot010_1.JPG

sshot011_1.jpg

sshot010_2.JPG

sshot012_1.jpg

and heres a topic of #prydwen.stealthers: "[14:30] Anael}{Zelnor: evex stops outside bolg, pulls mob then moves on :d [14:30] Anael}{Zelnor: quite brilliant tbh :)"

This ain't prolly breaking any Coc or whatever and Goa won't react to it, but went trough so much work collecting these pics so could Evex atleast pls stop it?

A

Aoln

Yes, he lets mobs kill him, but doubt it's against any rules, just lame :|

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
You guys are just sad..
Had some infi accusing me of cheat last night because I was only worth 1 rps, had been taking a keep and I got hit by guards loads before I headed to emain. That's one explanation I guess?

Other explanations:
* Someone else damaged her but she still won with low hp left..
* Big fat redskin mob Raemonn on the way to emain - afk + autorun is not unusual
* Bananamobs with a really hard nuke
* You zerg - don't

A

Aoln

You're not worth 1rp -every single run-, Evex is, even other hibs have admitted that she lets mobs dmg her to be worth less rps...

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Yes, he lets mobs kill him, but doubt it's against any rules, just lame :|

it is against the rules to let mobs hit you so you are worth lower rp...I think i remember correctly when i say i spoke to a E&E about it.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, what kind of cheat is it then?

If it's not one of those I wrote above..

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Evex just pmed me ingame and told me to post what really happened according to her..

Last night Evex was fighting Krissy at apk, and a certain necro added, so she ran to guards to get killed by them instead of giving rp's to adders. And she also tells you to find a 1 on 1 fight instead of leeching off everyone.

W

Whitee

Qq

First of its a she and second really couldnt care if you adding mofos got 1 or 1k rps....

Whitee \p>

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 347

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh I got no sympathy for a necro who actually says on irc "I owned you" to melee classes, you dont even go past amg, and you leech off fg/stealther fights within apk>amg all day.

GrivneKelmorian said:
it is against the rules to let mobs hit you so you are worth lower rp...I think i remember correctly when i say i spoke to a E&E about it.

olololo an agressive mob hit me on the way to emain, ban me!

Next, try running from DL quickest route, afk without going near agro mobs :l.

disgruntled_alb

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Tbh I got no sympathy for a necro who actually says on irc "I owned you" to melee classes, you dont even go past amg, and you leech off fg/stealther fights within apk>amg all day.

You don't have to give me sympathy. This isn't about me or the tactics I use.

"Next, try running from DL quickest route, afk without going near agro mobs :l." Yeah i understand if someone gives 1 rp cos of that sometimes, but to EVERYTIME GIVE THAT 1RP IS INTENTIONAL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RANDOM MOBS AGGROING SOMETIMES Stop defending him with that.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Maby she duels in ligen, maby mobs jump her on the way to Emain, maby Aeser hits her down to 1hp before u attack. Who cares!?

Go wright a book about something else, and get a life to imo :twak:

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
There is a big red dude who cons orange/red right in the middle of the most used route to emain, its not that uncommon that people fight it on the way there/have a run in with it as it has a stupid aggro range.

On another note it seems that in all those pic's up there it wasent a solo kill, ir was either a leech or a being leeched.

And I much doubt its against the Rules (which would be the CoC) that you get hit by mobs, it could be called a stupid/lameish way to lower your realmpoints ... then on the other hand isent it just playing by the book and not giving your enemy a chance to advance in RR ?

Dont know if either of you are right ... most of whats posted so far is ..... :puke:

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
You're not worth 1rp -every single run-, Evex is, even other hibs have admitted that she lets mobs dmg her to be worth less rps...

Very stong words dude... i bet u cant name the "some hibs" either. Sutch bull shit. I have played over 8 months as a stealther now, and i can put my account on that i never seen anyone fighting mobs just to abuse the low rps amuont enemys get then they kill you... Greedy albs... :eek:

disgruntled_alb

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
Evex just pmed me ingame and told me to post what really happened according to her..

Last night Evex was fighting Krissy at apk, and a certain necro added, so she ran to guards to get killed by them instead of giving rp's to adders. And she also tells you to find a 1 on 1 fight instead of leeching off everyone.

Even if wizzies added u get something like over 10rps. Not 1. And I didn't see any wizzies adding there. If they would have added his bodie would have blown by those firebolts afterwards she'd been killed. And i got the killmsg which really rarely happens when wizzies add.

Rami could you please ask her if he has explanation for all the situation she gives 1rp or less then 100rp (95% of the time that is) ? She can't explain it cos SHE GIVES EVERYTIME LOW RPS.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hmm whether she does it or not....can't you just leave it and attack other people?? or kill her not worry about the 500rp's u dont get and instead of spending time whineing on here, go kill sumone else and make up for it? :)

A

Aoln

Eden said:
Very stong words dude... i bet u cant name the "some hibs" either. Sutch bull shit. I have played over 8 months as a stealther now, and i can put my account on that i never seen anyone fighting mobs just to abuse the low rps amuont enemys get then they kill you... Greedy albs... :eek:
Have you not read the post? Can you not see the quote where another nightshade (Zelnor) says how Evex pulls mobs and moves on?

[14:30] <Anael}{Zelnor> evex stops outside bolg, pulls mob then moves on :d
[14:30] Anael}{Zelnor: quite brilliant tbh :)

Bullshit indeed.. retard.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
Eden it never happened with you /respect :p
but sad to hear some still abusing that bug/cheat or whatever u call it ..
i just hope it ill get fixed in NF or something ;o

Opin

Fledgling Freddie
Zelnor and Evex is very good friends, he made that topic as a joke lastime Evex was accused of it.

And for Donjohnson, you have showed us no screenie where you kill Evex fully. Getting the killspam/last hit does not equal 900rps :/

All the screens you showed us, the people admit there has been adds.

Show us a full fight next time.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:

mate, if an aggro mob hits you on the way to emain, then the RP degrades to like 600 or summit like that if you kill it.

If you fight a mob, let it hit you then snare it, run away and let the mob live, then you will be worth alot less...this im up to 95% sure of.
I aint accusing anyone, yet, but tbh...if someone is worth 1rp every run you do, then its something wrong. Dont you agree?

just had a fight with Evex and only got 1rp, hosting ss as we speak :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
disgruntled_alb said:
Rami could you please ask her if he has explanation for all the situation she gives 1rp or less then 100rp (95% of the time that is) ? She can't explain it cos SHE GIVES EVERYTIME LOW RPS.
Whine from an exploiter about exploits. :kissit:

PS: Did you get a warning from GOA about parking your pet in trees or are you still doing it?

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
This is an age old argument tbh...

That screenshot itself at APK proves nothing. Leeching last hit on a stealther at APK probably results in 1-10rp quite often.

If indeed someone is worth very low RP every kill no matter where they are something is definatly up, only way really to do anything about it is to get some evidence (if you can) and rightnow it....

This hopefully should be solved in NF though, so everyone can whine less then :x (heh)

kermylicious

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:

tbh its close to impossible to get groups with necros, might get better after the self demezz tho... so leeching (soloing) and running apk / amg is the only thing u can do to get rps ^^

disgruntled_alb

Fledgling Freddie
Opin said:
Zelnor and Evex is very good friends, he made that topic as a joke lastime Evex was accused of it.

And for Donjohnson, you have showed us no screenie where you kill Evex fully. Getting the killspam/last hit does not equal 900rps :/

All the screens you showed us, the people admit there has been adds.

Show us a full fight next time.

Even last hits are worth 200rp with a necro. LOT OVER 1rp with every class.

There seem to be lot of hibs i guess that don't realise that EVEX GIVES ALWAYS (95%) 1RP. THAT CAN'T BE ANYTHING BUT INTENTIONAL. OK? I-N-T-E-N-T-I-O-N-A-L.

or some new super-bug. lol

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Araudry said:
Eden it never happened with you /respect :p
but sad to hear some still abusing that bug/cheat or whatever u call it ..
i just hope it ill get fixed in NF or something ;o

Gaining rps as an higher rr only getting worst in NF, so don't have much hope ^^

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Gromnir said:
There is a big red dude who cons orange/red right in the middle of the most used route to emain, its not that uncommon that people fight it on the way there/have a run in with it as it has a stupid aggro range.

Raemonn is blue con.. very rarely yellow con.. and whilst it may cause some rp value decrease, it won't cause you to be worth 1 rp

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
Raemonn is blue con.. very rarely yellow con.. and whilst it may cause some rp value decrease, it won't cause you to be worth 1 rp

no, i dont think so either, and, if you get aggro from him...you kill him, and then your rp will go up again after a few mins. and still, even i after a few runs to gorge, managed to learn how to miss him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom