Will Camlann be the NEW zerver ?

Lepet

Fledgling Freddie
Just a random tought in all these NF days, with all people yelling and bragging, about its only gonna be keep war, and no more fg vs fg war.

Camlann will still be a big pæayground, where u not can hide-port to a keep and camp, melee classes will still have a big word to say on that server, simple cause it's like a big emain.

Only problem with camlann are, its a pain in the .. to lvl on the server for new player's cause of the crazy playerkill.

but still, i think more will start play camlann when NF comes out...

Just my tought's :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Must hurry to camlann and lvl me a bd THEN :m00:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
have to wait n see just how 'bad' NF is for open-field RvR. but camlann is certainly an attractive option.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Well alot of rvr guilds went PvP in NF on US and i already know atleast 2-3 PL grps on camlann from excalibur :p

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Imo Camlan sucks =P
I see your point tho.....but just imagine when ppl tries to arrange raids like ML´s and such...I just cant see how raids on a server where u can be attacked by anybody at anytime would be possible =P

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Maoni said:
Imo Camlan sucks =P
I see your point tho.....but just imagine when ppl tries to arrange raids like ML´s and such...I just cant see how raids on a server where u can be attacked by anybody at anytime would be possible =P
dont use F8 then...

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
damn right :flame:

tbh i was getting a little bored killing the same people over and over again :clap:

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
Imo Camlan sucks =P

You arrange MLs in a guild, you don't go posting raids on FH and getting 10fgs to zerg things down ;) Slightly more challenge, but more fun too. And yes we wiped about half (30ish) of GdE/bannis ML4.2 alliance raid with a 7 person PBAE group. And we've had a 2fg ML3 run over by a 6fg French Alliance ML3 raid..

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
damn right :flame:

tbh i was getting a little bored killing the same people over and over again :clap:

Camlann

Ruzdo 50 Friar rr5l2 Fear (semi retired)
Amildin 50 rr4l2 Minstrel Fear

:)

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
could be amuseing seeing grps of vp wizards wiping out TOA raids and feefing all the loot and artis once whatever mob is on 2% health :D

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
could be amuseing seeing grps of vp wizards wiping out TOA raids and feefing all the loot and artis once whatever mob is on 2% health :D

Thats called being a plain ass hole,imagine if someone did it too you =P

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Lepet said:
Just a random tought in all these NF days, with all people yelling and bragging, about its only gonna be keep war, and no more fg vs fg war.

Camlann will still be a big pæayground, where u not can hide-port to a keep and camp, melee classes will still have a big word to say on that server, simple cause it's like a big emain.

Only problem with camlann are, its a pain in the .. to lvl on the server for new player's cause of the crazy playerkill.

but still, i think more will start play camlann when NF comes out...

Just my tought's :p

come then more /level 20 too kill hehe
but make first a necro too farm some stuff and no /level on your main pvp char u can get rr2 at lvl 20

vintervargen

Banned
Sulphur said:
You won't last a week

we've already been here a week.

only seen horde/les bannis/fear/orden of the blablabla and some other guild when we were out PKing this weekend, and they pretty much disappeared/logged after an hour or so..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom