XP Deaths in DF...

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
OK I'm lvl 48 Hero in DF Mid Side, killing an Orange Drinker and even had to use an End regen pot on it, and a Hunter kills me wen im on 1/3rd hp and mob is on 1/4 hp...

Pateniea, there is such a thing as Rules of Engagement...

Don't be an arse killing people like that, means you get sod all RP's for it, try fighting me 1 on 1 next time.... that is without a mob killing me...

Twats tbh....

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
but killing you when your on low hp is easyer and he wont risk loosing?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Theres this thing called cross-realm hate..

Hibs hardly have this because most of them are tree hugging hippies, but us albs and mids do. Most of us are tired of being pharmed as soon as we leave our pk in emain, by 'l33tist' hib grps.. so we seek revenge on you guys.. :0.

Damn that animist, and 2 other guys that stopped my rain of terror when I was hib side df last night. At least I got 6-7 of you tree-loving hibbies first!

PS: Expect to die anytime in an rvr zone.
PPS: Sorry for my overall meanness, I'm not normally like this.. I just hate hibs :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
And if there was no cross-realm hate.. it must be he couldn't wait for you to finish killing that mob, and rest to get 100% hp back, when he could be ganking other greys hib side df :).

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Mate.. did you really expect all stealthers to stand nicely unstealthed and wait till you had killed mob,+ regened health n end ?!

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
OK I'm lvl 48 Hero in DF Mid Side, killing an Orange Drinker and even had to use an End regen pot on it, and a Hunter kills me wen im on 1/3rd hp and mob is on 1/4 hp...

Don't be an arse killing people like that, means you get sod all RP's for it, try fighting me 1 on 1 next time.... that is without a mob killing me...

Twats tbh....

10 points in dumb-o-meter for ya!!!!!!!! :m00:

Makarilli

Fledgling Freddie
First of all you have to realize you are in a mixed zone when in DF, you can not expect to be left alone untouched by other realms players even engaged in pwe. It is the chance you take down there.
Then, on the other hand, courtesy and to some extend honor ( do not give me roleplay n00b here ;) ) prevent some ( only some ) to wait until mob is dead before killing you.
It is the same kind of courtesy and honor that prevent some from killing grey while others do not mind.
Dispite the fact I have been killed countless times while in pwe and as a grey to 50 I still try to avoid doing it myself but in the moment of battle and rush it happens and I would not hesitate one splitsecond to bang you with 2 hp left after the mob is dead.

You really are in a warzone when in df and you brought yourself into it so get used to it or stay in a safe zone.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
rules of engagement = he got RPS you Didnt! so dont whine

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
giving ppl xp deaths on purpose is a bit shit, most nice ppl wouldve waited till the mob was dead, watched u sit down to rest then raped and killed you

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
'Xplover has been touched by NPC's at is worth no realmpoints."

or something simular

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
baaaaah, why in the hell are you on mid side in DF if u get so upset when someone exp-kills you? I would personally made sure that u lost xp when u died. Its fun when ppl get mad. \o/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
all depends what class they are, its very funny to give necro's or BD's exp deaths, you can imagine them panicking as there is nothing they can do. if i see a savage or infil exping with a BB its fun to kill th bb, you get RPs but you also get to see fotm's die and lose exp :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i love ganking people in DF, if they are xping at same time and lose xp...then even better :D
when i played infil i wuld wait for the optimun time to give them an xp death..the waiting makes it all the more sweeter :)
u take the risk so live with it :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

Twats tbh....

Erm, I'm sure that you do get rp's as long as u get the last hit in and I, as many others, would often make doubally sure to get that last hit in.

Oceaa.

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
giving ppl xp deaths if fun :>

getting this type of post means he got what he wanted for, and thus its even more fun!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bugz said:
Erm, I'm sure that you do get rp's as long as u get the last hit in and I, as many others, would often make doubally sure to get that last hit in.

Oceaa.

no you dont, you have to do more damage than the mob to get the RP's

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
dont xp in RvR zones if you cant deal with the risk it brings.

(imo) A stealthers job in df is to piss off the enemy, I say this one did a very good job.

Pateniea :clap:

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
Tsabo said:

Twats tbh....
get over it

ztyx

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

Twats tbh....
Yes, that is sad. I was there with a healer + a Spiritmaster as XP-bot and I got zerged by albs. That about the same :(

peace brother!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
had a good laugh the other night,
An inf tryed to kill my bb near the top from hulks, he missed his pa, bot blocked 2 times..and he panicked, ran to wards alb ramp and striat into 6 mids..i finsihed off the spider..and couldnt stop laughing..

abit later a blue con hib came running with 2 on his tale and low on health, i took them off him, he then proceeded to start hitting me with 2x agro on me..yes the agro i took off him, oddly tho' he didnt touch my bb..so "shrug" rooted him finished off the 2 succibus and left him standing with a /kiss & a /hug goodbye..

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Khammal lvl 45 Savage RR1L4

kinda says all, vakten savage lol

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
So u want the hunter to wait around in df which is full of infs/NS an wait until he gets mugged waiting for you to finish your fight,heal up,buff up an be rdy?
Stay in your your own realm to xp imo,come df you gonna run the risk of being taken out,same as xping out in frontiers you run the risk with every mob that you going to be taken out,some will some wont,live with it.Its like saying,in RvR pls wait while i get rid of rezz sick,or dont rezz kill to make the casters waste more pow on on anohter rezz it all happens. :wij:

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Tsabo said:

Twats tbh....

2 ways

- u r the evil enemy and need to be killed
- u r stealing the mobs for our realm mates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom