so long fairwell

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
just thought id leave a message on here for those of you that know me and pinkey weather

we'll not be about for a while if i come back to dyvet

we still have all my accounts, 2 are still paid for next month and a bit paid all house with 1 years rent on the CMs so ill keep hanging about till dyvet ether dies or gets sorted

but at mo
grace and dignity has moved to LoTRO had a load of fun met so good peeps (and some others) laods of ex-daocers there

got me monster (blackarrow) ready for the players allready (thats the pvp stuff) am currently leveling my hunter lvl 25

but like i say i keep poping back to say hi and might even pay accounts once in a while

to the people that we meet in the 4 and a bit years i've been a uk DAOCer have fun and hope to see you agian

there way to many people that me and pinkey want to say thank you to so we thought it would be easy to just say thank you to all the players on dyvet

will leave Daocinfo.awardspace.com the Doac guides ect online for the moment

so it good bye for pinkey and its good bye for me

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Aye a quick bye bye to everyone, thanx for some good times over the years we have played and for some good memories x x x x x

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Stay in tocuh you 2 pinkey let me do how you 2 doing espaccely

i have given you my msm a long time ago never be shy conntact me trow it its online fore most time or my email

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Have fun in LOTRO m8s and hope to see you in DAOC also.

:D George

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Mart and Gem , hope you do pop in now and again to say hello, has been a wonderful few years playing with u and good luck, best of luck with the sprog too :)

Quart

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Bye bye Therg and Pinkey. We didn't group much but been in the same alliance a few times. We might bump into eachother if you are playing Snowbourn server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom