Master Level Seven

majik

Banned
I know from past ML7 raids that quite a few people missed either group steps and/or battlegroup steps due to various reasons... In game I have spoken to some people about ML7 group steps and battlegroup steps but before I plan any raid I need to know how many are interested :>

If you are interested in a ML7 raid, if you would reply to this message and say whether you need Group Steps, Battlegroup Steps or Both :>

Tham

Fledgling Freddie
Need BG steps ... and G-steps for some ML-xp, and scrolls ;)

/edit ... with healer i should say

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I need bg steps. I managed to lag myself into the lava pool inside the dungeon - unressable ofc. :mad: (Was not happy about doac that day). So Im up for another try on those last 3 steps. :)

Lagnard

Fledgling Freddie
need both, post the raid few days in advance so i have time to get te group steps completed please

Lriz

Fledgling Freddie
I need 1 trial and BG steps with my shammy.Nomoregimp.If u choose a date where SWEDEN dont play soccer..ill be there :worthy:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
seems to be plenty of interest, plan to run a group steps session myself soon, be plenty of interest from me, count me in :)

H4rrM

Fledgling Freddie
Would need both group and BG steps on shammy... will see if i manage to get ml6 done this weekend too not sure that i will have time to do so...

majik

Banned
Looks as if there is enough interest to do a raid, the raid will probably be either next week or next weekend (If I decide to do one ofc) I will be doing one group steps raid also, as I myself need the group steps.. Keep checking Exc/Mid forum for new posts :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom