Looking for a new raid leader.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking for someone willing to lead the Dragon raids on wends and weekends.
The person should have at least attended 3 of my Raids and know as much as possible about Golestandt and tactics to Defeat him.

I will pass over the Current Mod list to the new leader.
Please either PM me or Leave details here

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Have only been on one of your Raids so far Bubble, and could not guarantee to run them as frequently as you do... but I would be perfectly happy to share the role with somebody. If necessary, I would be happy to forego rolling for any drops in order to tag along on a couple of Dragon Raids until I was sure of the tactics. There are many, many better qualified than myself to take over, but I thought I would just throw my hat in the ring in case you got desperate, jut to make sure you are aware that there is somebody to fall back on in an emergency. :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Bah Bubble. Had hoped to go on a few more raids. Not overly excited about drops, just always had a thing about killing dragons.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Oro said:
Bah Bubble. Had hoped to go on a few more raids. Not overly excited about drops, just always had a thing about killing dragons.

Hopefully they will continue
Some people have raided over 20 times with me :)
And probley 20 times with Cayote

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to take this position, have been on about 20 Dragon Raids in total (some not lead by you Bubs :) ) . Am generally on at weekends , and on Wednesdays. Once again, would be honoured :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Hopefully they will continue
Some people have raided over 20 times with me :)
And probley 20 times with Cayote

like me :x

hope my mod stays alive :wub:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Don't ask me, I cba to play when the sun is shining and the beer is a'flowin! :p

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
If something happens to my mod, I'm going to... You'll see......

>______________<

Lead more raids.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Lead one raid this wednesday, so I can atleast roll for something...

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
I'm looking for someone willing to lead the Dragon raids on wends and weekends.
The person should have at least attended 3 of my Raids and know as much as possible about Golestandt and tactics to Defeat him.

I will pass over the Current Mod list to the new leader.
Please either PM me or Leave details here

Dragon raids without Healu? /cry no pls stay.

Gryllus

Fledgling Freddie
An idea:

There are more raid leaders who would lead some dragonraids.

The players concern about their mod points, thats understandable.

Here is the suggestion:
Bubble publishes the mod list on this forum.
If a leader wishes to lead a raid (where Bubble's mod rules apply), he can access the mod list, use it on the lotto, give mod points for the raiders and publish the modified list on the web.

Of course there can be raid leaders who don't care about mods, thats fine too.

I myself sometimes have the time to lead a dragonraid, I would use Bubble's rules and mod list.

This whole process would be public, we need to publish the rules too, if someone wants to lead a raid, he makes it clear if it's with or without the public mods.

Just my idea.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i would like to offer my support/vote to Gryllus. Since he has lead numerous succesfull dragonraids before.

don't think having more then one leader using the same mods is a good idea since it WILL lead to problems.

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I should put my name here then :eek:

Killed fluffy with 15 people up to 100+ and been on god knows how many raids Oo 20/30+ i guess.

Gryllus

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
i would like to offer my support/vote to Gryllus. Since he has lead numerous succesfull dragonraids before.

don't think having more then one leader using the same mods is a good idea since it WILL lead to problems.

Like I said, I cant do many raids, maybe one raid in two weeks time.

I have other irl activities like this: (me + my son, Adam)
duplavigyor.jpg

If we dont share the modlist on FH, we cant use a shared modlist, no leader said he can manage weekly 2 raids.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
That pic of your son is so to curr favour with Bubble lol, nice to see the art of getting trust though emoton stiring images isnt dead :p

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Although I haven't been on any of your dragon raids Bubble, I do offer to lead them.

I've lead a few dragon raids and been on quite a few other dragon raids. I've also got experience leading various other raids.

I've currently got more free time without uni atm, and would be interested in leading the raids. :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GReaper said:
Although I haven't been on any of your dragon raids Bubble, I do offer to lead them.

I've lead a few dragon raids and been on quite a few other dragon raids. I've also got experience leading various other raids.

I've currently got more free time without uni atm, and would be interested in leading the raids. :p

Any Objections ^^
I think both Gryllus and GReaper would be great to take this over
GReaper has probley lead more DR's than me :p

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Greaper only wants to lead to get at the ponies tho :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom