Happy 2007

G

Dear fellow Freddies

I wanted to send out some sort of holiday greeting to you, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So we asked a solicitor, and on his advice i wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion, or secular practices, of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Great Britain great (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "Great Britain" in the northern hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

* This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.
* It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.
* It implies no promise by the wisher actually to implement any of the wishes for him or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
* This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer:
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced (probably).

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I sure love pasting forwarded 'funny' emails from my mum on internet forums!

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
You like bums, you do. Big wobbly man bums too brooky.

G

i love making clown try to type with his FAT fingers, hes got giz all over his kb again now, bless. isnt it time for the special school to take you back into care.......

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Clown before you try to be funny, make sure you weigh less than a small blue whale.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Dommers said:
Clown before you try to be funny, make sure you weigh less than a small blue whale.

Why is this?

Do you have to be underweight to be funny?

Some of the funniest people in the world are overweight (Kevin Smith imo). Now I'm not suggesting that Clown is one of them, but making ignorant remarks about someone's weight is insensitive just proves that you are a bit of a twat.

So do us all a favour and give your mouth a rest.

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
All im saying is its ironic that he rips this piss out of people all the time, when he himself is less than perfect.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
A week late: but it wouldnt have been funny a week ago either.

Next time add a typo or three every 2nd word ...

G

cochk fker wankstain motherfucker dog anal COCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Clown

Part of the furniture
Dommers said:
All im saying is its ironic that he rips this piss out of people all the time, when he himself is less than perfect.
Says the idiot who spams owls. Fuck off, I'm always right. Twat.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Dommers said:

I'm sure he probably doesn't care, and it's the irony in Clown's abusive humour that actually makes it funny to read sometimes.

Having an attack on someone's personal appearance is stooping pretty low.

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
Why is this?

Do you have to be underweight to be funny?

Some of the funniest people in the world are overweight (Kevin Smith imo). Now I'm not suggesting that Clown is one of them, but making ignorant remarks about someone's weight is insensitive just proves that you are a bit of a twat.

So do us all a favour and give your mouth a rest.
Leggy you a fat bastid? :touch: :p

Will

/bin/su
Big G said:
Having an attack on someone's personal appearance is stooping pretty low.
And gets you a spanking from a mod. Dommers, count yourself lucky it wasn't Trem.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
:E this thread has a shit rating of 10.

Rated by Gammah as a shit rating of 10.. man this must be bad..

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Clown said:
Says the idiot who spams owls. Fuck off, I'm always right. Twat.

You had to bring the owls into didn't you.

I can't rep you for that, or I would.

Anyway, leave clowns big bones alone!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I read that wrong about Clown's bone you know :eek:

G

he loves cock and his sugar daddy is just feeding him up to look like pavarotti,,, whipped cream pie anal cock fest (tm)

itv 4.30

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
brooky is certainly coming along in his quest to be coherant.

gratz

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Brook is getting on my nerves. The constant stream of shite stops now please Brooky.

G

ive taken my imodium now, the constant stream of shite is slowly stopping.

bugger.....

Clown

Part of the furniture
Ah annoying people on the forum as well as on IRC? Brooky? Really??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom