NFD Alliance on Mid/Ava and Recruitment

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Hi everyone.

NFD have being getting a lot of applicantions to join from people we dont know. Now traditionally, the only applicants that got accepted were people that we knew in game and who were also decent peeps.

With the move to avalon, we relaxed our criteria, and weve accepted a lot of people (none of whom we regret inviting by the way!) to give them a safe haven, and a kick start on the Avalon cluster. However, now we're gonna retighten the acceptance criteria, but we don't want to deny people the chance to come over to Avalon and benefiting from friendly faces and a network of help and support.

The upshot of this is that, though you are still free to apply to NFD (and dont forget you can apply to any NFD alliance guild, not just NFD!) its less likely you will get in, but we are creating a guild within the alliance, which people can freely join, to give them a springboard to approach other alliance guilds for spots, while in the meantime just getting to know everyone and also getting a bit of help. This guild should be up in the next few days, and you can request an invite to it in game or on the NFD forums.

Note though, that this is still an alliance guild and our loose paradigm can be read here http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk/index.php/topic,811.msg11316.html#msg11316

You will also get access to the www.nafiannadragun.co.uk forum avalon section, which is ammassing quite a bit of useful info for movers.

thanks all.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Nice idea crom, mabye something to the other /as leaders in hib and alb to think about.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
Nice idea crom, mabye something to the other /as leaders in hib and alb to think about.

Yeah it would be nice to have a thread from each alliance over there for anyone looking to move. Or some more description of what to expect.

Sharky

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:

Good work NFD....before I moved house and hence lost my net connection i was thinking of something similar to this...The problem on hib with the Nocturne Alliance is other than Noctune themselves i think all the other guilds in the alliance are set groups with the right number of people....I really like the idea of a blanket guild in the alliance for people who want the comfort of the alliance and all the obvious benefits you get from it, without worrying about finding them specific spots in the set groups.

Maybe i can talk to Toxii when i get back online about this...i know there were a fair few re rollers on hib without guilds normally in duos or trios trying to get guilds going.

P.S. I want to join NFD please..will provide a lvl 1 dwarf healer for you guys to PL, ML ,CL, and template in return for much love ;)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Recruitment on Avalon Mid is now closed for Na Fianna Dragun however you can still get invited to our baby guild 'The Green Room' run by NFD guys to welcome all those wanting to come over and join us :)

PM Anyone in Na Fianna Dragun on Avalon - Mid for an invite i believe and also check out our forum! :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The Green Room is now fully operational. We have decided to give all members the rights to invite freely to enable new people to easily get membership and also for existing members to invite their alts. This makes it even easier for people to dive in and give the move a try.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its a nice fluffy alliance imo! especially Staj, he's SUPER fluffy :fluffle:

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Its a nice fluffy alliance imo! especially Staj, he's SUPER fluffy :fluffle:

You've become so elitist since you started hanging out with those guys! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom