X-Box Live Tags (Legz0r Edition)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Ok, I've done the hard work and included all the most up to date XBL tags. To keep the formatting I had to post as CODE because I suck at HTML formatting of forum posts.

I've also attached it as an excel spreadsheet.

Can anyone update the thread and post this as a single sticky or something that can be edited on request?

/edit - Mods please don't laugh at me previous 2 deleted attempts :)

Code:
[b]FH Alias[/b]	[b]Live Tag[/b]
~Latency~	G1zm0o
Aph3x		Fexed
Ch3tan		Ch3tan
CurryKnight	CurryKnight
Dax		Daxside
Deacan		Grundy The Ogre
Doomy		doomeh
friky		Sol69
GDW		gwrinkle
Grav{KEA}	gravitykills
gremlin		gremnix
Insane		Insane Col
izuel		Rick Astley
JBP		LocutusOfBoard
Jupitus		OldManJup
lactose		LaCto5E
Lawnmower	Rob Anybody
Moo		moo360
MYstIC G	MYstIC G
Neo		Minau
Ono		Mr Ono
PLightstar	PLIGHTSTAR1
Poag		Poag
RandomBastard	MrWibbler
RocketDog	RocketDog
Sockstuff	sockmanship
Sparx		Acid Shoe
Starman		Starmans
Tenko		Tenko
tris-		tris000
Ukle		Ukle
Whipped		Whipped
Wonk		Kayniel
Xtro		XtroUK
Yaka		Yaka 07
Deebs		Deebzar
leggy		moody leggy
Aada		Maca07166
nath		Spodge

Attachments

• FH XBL Tags.xls
    15.5 KB · Views: 17

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Leggy.

I've made your post the new thread. Thank you for the hard work (how bored were you!), if you get PM me when you make updates, I'll make the necessary changes.

Will

/bin/su
Changed Doomy from Moo to doomeh. If he makes up his mind about a capital or not, I'll change it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Finally! Nice work Leggy. Meg you lazy bast, you should have done this yonks ago :)

Don't forget to add Deebs who has his very own thread for his live nick on the gen forum.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Spodge

My tag name, not just random insane dribbling. PGR3 on the projector is fucking awesome :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Double post ftw.

Leggy, trying to add you and it won't let me type out the full "leggy non penguin" it stops at u :\

leggy

Probably Scottish
Yeah sorry I should have said.

That is my intended name when I create my new live account. I couldn't remember the max character limit though. I'll post it here and PM meg when I actually have a real gamertag.

I'm hoping it'll be tonight but I have a feeling that ukonline still haven't reprovided me. Today is like my 4th estimated activation date. The first was back in October. Gay.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh I see. Fair enough, well just add me when you get on. I've yet to get my mits on RB6 but I'm on PGR3, GOW and Splinter Cell currently. I should add (for boastings sake) that PGR3 looks absolutely fucking spectacular on the big screen :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
OK I have a new one:

moody leggy

I thought it was pretty apt.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ive got a few peeps from here on my friends list but since ive owned the 360 ive never pld any games with any one apart from pgr3 with doomeh :mad: maybe we should try a get togoter once a week for gow and pgr3

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Yaka said:
ive got a few peeps from here on my friends list but since ive owned the 360 ive never pld any games with any one apart from pgr3 with doomeh :mad: maybe we should try a get togoter once a week for gow and pgr3

Certainly over xmas, I reordered PGR3 (comes with a crummy looking steering wheel :p ) and GoW doesnt really appeal to me over multiplayer, but then I only had a few goes. Ill be fighting with the girlfriend over the 360 anyway, I got her Viva Pin-friggin-yata.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
If i may make a suggestion without people flying off the handle at me, wouldnt it be a good idea to arrange stuff on irc?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FS!!!!!

Now you'll always have the jewel thing (whatever the fuck it's called) high score

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
If anyone's added me, I haven't been subbed to XBox Live for over a year :)

Sold my unmodded box and just have a "special" one for EMU type stuff now. Might get a 360 at some point tho...

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
i'm phazeyxbl - and i'm adding you all now cos i love you lots.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Jonta78.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom