[Dragon Raid][P] Wed 20th December @ 7pm gmt **CANCELLED**

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR THIS RAID PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

This raid will be using my setup of 23 ppl and may include ALL Classes.

Warriors ideally will have decent MoBlocking, Zerkers/Savages with MoPain, Runemasters - Suppression with 6secpbt (+croc ring) or full darkness (red damage add), Shamans must have red cold resist and any seers/valks with an Egg of Youth are helpful too.

Plz post your EXACT SPECS AND CHARACTER NAMES of any suitable characters you wish to apply with below along with what class you wish to roll for from the drops. Also post any further relevant info eg. skald or runemaster with Croc Ring at level 10, seer with Egg of Youth at level 10 etc.

I will make the groups and post them by Tuesday (the day before the raid) so please check back here to see if you got a spot. When you sign up is irrelevant aslong as its before Tuesday as the groups are based upon two things: 1) Do we have enough of the right classes to kill Gjalpi and 2) Trying to be fair to let as many people on the raid as who apply. Sometimes you may not get a spot for a week or more but this is usually down to certain spots being oversubscribed but if you keep signing up you WILL get a spot.

If we kill the dragon every attendee will get 2 stones - 1 full skill and 1 RA stone leaving 2 pairs left - I will claim 1 extra pair (for organising) and the last pair will go for lotto so 2 people will come away with 3 stones each from the raid. The usual 4 named MP drops and remains will be lotto'd in my usual way of /random 100 with LOWEST roll winning. 1 item per person max.

We will meet at West Skona before 7:00pm uk time (8.00pm europe) for a move out very soon after. Please be there 15 minutes earlier if possible. My BG will be open on BLUESKY approx 30 mins before we set off.

Due to the changes in the Malmo zone walls in a recent patch the trip through Malmo takes longer now due to the extra agro we need to kill on the way to Gjalpi's Lair so you should expect the raid to take around 90 minutes including the lotto but this can be shorter or longer depending on people turning up on time etc.

==================================================

There will be NO FoP's done by anyone in the main groups - the only SINGLE fop will be put up by my shammy and I will run her to the mound and drop a fop in the middle every few mins.

There will be 1 tanking group with 2 warriors cross guarding each other permanently taunting the dragon. The aim is for this group to hold all the agro while the damaging group does most damage .

The WARRIORS will tank from the south side of the mound with the damaging group at the middle and north side. All seers and casters should be in the middle of the mound in the radius of the FoP.

Due to some raids not having the optimum classes signing up I will make changes to the group setup from time to time to try and keep the best chance of killing Gjalpi but as a general rule the groups are setup more or less as below.

GROUP 1 - Agro Holding Tank Group:

• Warrior
  • Warrior
  • Tank
  • Healer (Pac/Mend)
  • Healer (Aug/Mend)
  • Healer (39 Mend)
  • Aug Shaman (Red Cold Resist)
  • Tank/Suppression RM (6sec PBT)
The 2 WARRIORS will taunt attack the dragon at all times and will also cross guard each other while staying next to each other south side of the mound.
The Zerks/Savages/Tanks will use detaunts ALL THE TIME and WILL NOT TAUNT.
The PAC Healer will keep a constant pox on all seers in the group, STUN any adds at the lair and heal as required.
The AUG Healer will keep the highest level of CELERITY running at all times, HASTE all tanks and heal as required.
The MEND Healer will keep everyone alive.
The AUG Shaman will buff everyone with COLD RESIST, END REGEN, STR/CON and DEX/QUI to all ppl in group and will make sure as soon as someone is ressed they get rebuffed.
The SUPPRESSION Runemaster will keep PBT running at all times, spam BT on anyone with agro and will help nuking any adds of drakulvs or retreivers.

GROUP 2 - Damaging Tank Group:

• Savage/Berserker
  • Savage/Berserker
  • Tank
  • Tank
  • Healer (Pac/Mend)
  • Healer (Aug/Mend)
  • Healer (39 Mend)
The Zerks/Savages/Tanks will use detaunts ALL THE TIME and WILL NOT TAUNT.
The PAC Healer will keep a constant pox on all seers in the group, STUN any adds at the lair and heal as required.
The AUG Healer will keep the highest level of CELERITY running at all times, HASTE all tanks and heal as required.
The MEND Healer will keep everyone alive.
The AUG Shaman will buff everyone with COLD RESIST, END REGEN, STR/CON and DEX/QUI to all ppl in group and will make sure as soon as someone is ressed they get rebuffed.

GROUP 3 - Damage Add Group:

• Healer (Pac/Mend)
  • Darkness RM (Red Damage Add)
This is the buffing group. Their ONLY ROLE is to rebuff the first 2 groups and res - NOTHING MORE.

The PAC Healer will pox all 3 members of the group and res and rebuff any dead ppl and STUN any adds in the lair.
The Darkness Runemaster will keep DAMAGE ADD all tanks on the raid (rebuffing a tank as soon as required/ressed etc), nuke all adds in the lair. Also make sure you have made macro's to target the 2 warriors and 5 tanks for rebuffing the damage add.
The AUG Shaman will SPEC BUFF the 3 members of the group and SPEC BUFF ONLY any ressed ppl on the raid. Also spam ae spec buffs.

GROUP 4 - Exit Guards:

• Skald, Thane, Valk, SM, BD, Insta Caster/Debuffer
The last four people will each guard an exit solo and will make macro's for announcing to the BG when the Retreivers Appear. Hold them up by any means necessary. A tank or 2 from GROUP 2 ONLY will be named as helpers as requested by group4 members. Feel free to bring Buffbots along to help you at your exit.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Oohw, I'd love to join, but I don't think that'd be wise :(
Thursday after I've gotta be at school at 9 am for a quite important presentation, so I gotta be fully prepared and fit etc etc etc :(

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Applying with:

Krago, 4L3 40/36 mend/pac healer, fully TOA'ed, SC'ed, ML10 etc.

Alternatively, can also supply 37/39 Aug/Mend Healer (Farder) or Warrior (Markan) or Dark SM (Gjalmur). All fully TOA'ed, SC'ed and ML10.

Would roll for warrior.

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with:

Niova - Valkyrie - 50 sword, 42 shield, 22 mend, 30 ow - EoY lvl 10
Draakenberg - Healer - 44 pac, 31 mend - EoY level 10

Rolling for Valkyrie

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Application

Signing up for the raid with:

Groarna (50/20 (Aug, Mend), Healer, ML5 Perfector, RR2, EoY lvl 10, CL1)

Marmattaja (47/26/5 (Aug, Mend, Cave), Shaman, ML10 Perfecter, RR2, EoY lvl 10, Dragon Foe)

Nahkapaska (50/50/28 (Hammer, LA, Parry) berserker, RR4, ML10 Banelord)

Piclya (50/50/28 (Sword, Shield, Parry) Warrior, ML10 Battlemaster, RR2, MoB II, CL5)

Arnoavarn (44/31 (Pac, Mend) Healer, ML8 Soj, RR2, Dragon Foe)

Leorat (47/42/22/26 (Sword, Shield, Mend, Odin's Will) Valkyrie, ML10 Warlord, RR2)

Lasroib (49 supp SM, ML10 Convoker, RR2, CL5)

Ixoth (39/42/50 (Hammer, Shield, SC) Thane, RR3, ML10 Battlemaster)

Inivorg (47/26 (Darkness, Supp) RM, ML3, RR2, CL4)

Itelfig (50/20 (Hexing, Witchcraft) Warlock, ML5 Banelord, RR2)

Cadeven 47/26 (supp, dark) BD, ML10 Banelord, RR2)

Rolling for: Warrior items

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with Lamkran the warrior mob III full block bonus... Rolling for warrior

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
singing up with:

Miera lvl 50 zerker
50 hammer/LA
ML10 Banelord
CL5
RR7L*
MoP3
Full toa suit with capped cold and melee resists

Rolling for Zerker

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Name: Coolan
Class: Zerker - RR6l6
Spec: 50sword/50laxe/28parry + 16
Ra's: Charge3, Det4, AoM2, Str1, MoParry 1
ML10 Banelord
Full Toa Template

Name: Ullfgar
Class: Warrior - RR 3l2
Spec: 50hammer/50shield/28parry + 13
Ra's: MoB3, AugStr3, AugCon1
ML0
Full Toa Template

Name: Grodinn
Class: Healer - RR 3l7
Spec: 36pac/40mend/4Aug + 13
Ra's: Purge2, MoF2, Pr1, MoH1, Wild Healing1
Ml0
Full Toa Template Including lvl10 egg

Name: Timberwolf
Class: Runemaster - RR 3l2
Spec: 24Darkness/11Supp/47RC + 12
Ra's: MoM2, AugDex2, Wild Power3
Ml0
Full Toa Template

Name: Gimpiusii
Class: Shaman - RR 2l3
Spec: 48Aug/24Mend/6Cave + 12
Ra's: MoH2, AugDex1, MCL1
Ml2
Basic Toa

Name: Deathspirit
Class: Spiritmaster - RR1l5
Spec: 20Dark/50Summ/4Supp
Ra's: MoM1
Ml0
No Toa

Name: Gimpiaug
Class: Healer - RR1l4
Spec: Mend20/Aug50/Pac4
Ra's: Aug Dex2
ML0
Basic Toa

Name: Ketta
Class: Hunter - RR3l7
Spec: 45Bow/39Spear/32Bc/35Stealth
Ra's: AugDex2/Pd3/MoS3/
ML3
Toa

Rolling for warrior

SALVIA

Fledgling Freddie
singning up with shammy

aug/cave specced, egg lvl 10, red cold etc etc

Ormorof

FH is my second home
awww bugger, im spending next wednesday evening on a southbound train to get home for xmas :/

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I still need lots more sign ups or this will be another cancelled raid :(

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry blue, but i have to cancel my signup..

got RL stuff to do on wednesday

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Quite odd that ppl won't sign up to these raids so eagerly as before.

Really sad, I enjoy these raids, and would hope they'll will hosted in future as well. Pity if not enough sign ups, and hence prevent raid again.

Is low signups due Christmas? Or are ppl really leaving from the game?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Is low signups due Christmas? Or are ppl really leaving from the game?
Not sure Ix, but i do know a few regulars are on other servers now and i guess with the cluster losing people and combined with xmas its just quieter on the PvE side of things as was shown on recent ml raids too.

Ahh well ill give it a few more hours before I cancel and hope for a last minute rush but it looks like ill have to wait till into the new year for my last kill for Dragon Scourge hehe

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
well it's the wrong week for me, otherwize I'd love to join.
gl thou

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
++ CANCELLED ++ CANCELLED ++ CANCELLED ++ CANCELLED ++ CANCELLED ++

With a record low number of sign ups this is the 3rd raid in a row im forced to cancel :(

Maybe its just a combination of xmas/holiday time, people moving to other servers and an artifact raid at the same time im not sure but hopefully in the new year more people may be interested so ill try again then.

Thanks to the people that signed up and fingers crossed we can get back to Gjalpi slapping soon :)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
hopefully its just a case of low numbers due to xmas, i got 13more togo for scourge and i want it before i finally /quit as tbh i dont really play anymore just showing up for dragon raids :), so everyone sign up for the next raid blue posts plz :)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Hang in there blue u'll get ur title i'm sure of it :)

I'll sign up in the new year again .. just to much rush atm due to x-mas work etc ... :)

/Mirk

Skg

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad we don't get a chance to gank the dragon this time either :(
Come on people, where is the christmas spirit?:)

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh blue, i'd love to join your DRs, but wednesday night is a no go for me. Work keeps me away from home past the DR time.

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
makes me sad to see another raid cancelld again.
not playing daoc anymore.. but i do miss your raids mate.
If you make it to your next title raid il open up account and join you..

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Wehey Loppis you old fart :fluffle:

How's things m8y and what you playing nowadays?

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
been on Wow since april-may something
Having a blast there, do miss proper rvr, since wow rvr cant compete with daoc.
Joined Wolverines. some good old players there.
We chat along on vent. raid having fun.
Looks like some players have taken a paus doing wow while waiting for warhammer.
i dont wanna drive the stick thru your heart, but if you get your hands on a wow account, swing by alliance on Turalyon. you might see some familiar faces.

cadiva, lindraskada, Ellys, Milan, Gungho, Svartmetall, Tynach, bebop, Arilannor,
ridgeback among others.
Most are ex camelot players just seeking new grounds, even got some old alb players..
But i will open my account if you get close to that dragon title, just to fight for a spot on that raid

Loppis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom