Valheru putting UK cluster on HOLD

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
After tonights again poor rvr situation and no lights at the end of the tunnel, we decided that Valherus first playing server won´t be the UK Cluster anymore...we will switch back to lyonesse and hope for the best there.

In the last weeks rvr got poorer and poorer and with us not wanting to do just siege, ACing, zerg and only 1-2 enemie groups out now and then, we will pause the cluster for a while.

On Lyonesse/Alb will wait for the german cluster decision and after that we will decide what to do and if/if not we reroll on another server/realm.

If the Lyo/Ava cluster wins the poll, I hope to see many of you ppl that left, again out there in the frontier zone.

So bye for now,

if you wanna stay in touch http://www.valheru.info or IRC-Quakenet: #valheru.daoc

Monea :england:

traktorlove

Banned
Moneo said:
After tonights again poor rvr situation and no lights at the end of the tunnel, we decided that Valherus first playing server won´t be the UK Cluster anymore...we will switch back to lyonesse and hope for the best there.

In the last weeks rvr got poorer and poorer and with us not wanting to do just siege, ACing, zerg and only 1-2 enemie groups out now and then, we will pause the cluster for a while.

On Lyonesse/Alb will wait for the german cluster decision and after that we will decide what to do and if/if not we reroll on another server/realm.

If the Lyo/Ava cluster wins the poll, I hope to see many of you ppl that left, again out there in the frontier zone.

So bye for now,

if you wanna stay in touch http://www.valheru.info or IRC-Quakenet: #valheru.daoc

Byebye mate, had alot of fun fighting you and your grp when you were low rr,with the old poohbear tankgrps, always a challenging fight :) Hope you find the fun on lyonesse, and you will probally see again alot of the cluster grps there! :touch:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Been great fun fighting you guys Valheru :D To sad it had to come to an ending like this.
Hope to see you around on avalon then if/when they cluster ;)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Been a pleasure to fight you Valheru - hope the cluster happens so that we can face each other again :) .

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Shame another group is leaving the cluster - gl guys :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go...

Moneo said:

So bye for now,

Sad to see you go mates, was great of you to reroll Cluster in the first place...if the german servers are clustered maybe well see you there!:)

/Charmangle

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I think this is a gr8 pity, even tho' I don't know your guild personally or in game. Cluster can't afford to lose the number of fine players it has lately. Good luck wherever.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Very sad to see one of the best currently active guilds leave :(

Been fun mates!

PS. (Don't go yet come fight us tonight from 9 CET) :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh, i'm sure thats the right decision for you. Had some cracking fights against you over last 4 months. Top group.

Hope Ava and Lyo get clustered - we'll be fighting side by side - you can teach NFD your mid skills. :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hope to cya lot back in the field when they cluster if all goes well ;)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Hope Ava and Lyo get clustered - we'll be fighting side by side - you can teach NFD your mid skills. :)

I think they are Alb on Lyonesse, so they are now allowed to go 'omg! instagard!!' :D

/salute Valheru, always gave great fights, and always one of the most respected groups on the server.

Have fun :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Moneo said:

So bye for now,

We've had some nice fights, frapsed a few :) We'll meet on teh battlefield if avalon/lyonesse gets clustered :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say, alot alot alot alot respect for sticking in there like you guys did :) Remember when you first started running, and got rolledover and over again, but kept going back, over and over again. Changed your setup and play a whole lot of times, never giving up. And in the end, you even had whole evenings where you did nothing but roll us :D Alot of respect for hanging trough the losses and getting there in the end :drink:

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
Thanx all for the warm words! :fluffle:

I already start to miss you all. :(

Valheru.jpg

PS: If somebody needs a Healer now and then...just give me a call on #valheru.daoc, if not ill see on the german cluster!

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
sad to see more people leave, but maybe this is the best thing to happen.goa know they can't run WAR like they have daoc or it will last about 1 year

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom