R.I.P shadowsarcher

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys, for all that are unaware shadowsarcher is now being played by me partner mark unfortunately shadow past away at night on the 16th october he will be greatly missed by me and many other people i am sure

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Words fail as always...

My sympathies, for what they're worth, go to his friends and family as always :/

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
I am really sad over to hear shadowsarcher have pasted away he was amember of dp he was one of those new generation of Daoc player with airon will to learn this game and be one of the good players

i did have the Hnor to talk with him in both guild chat and in game alout and found him be a good player

rest in pieace shadowsarcher you be missed by youer freinds online

Cacie

Fledgling Freddie
He will b sadly missed by all his fellow guildies in DP

Our condolences go out to mark and all other family and friends

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
my condoleances to a nice player, grouped with him a few times.

also my condoleances to his friends and family.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
condolences to his friends and family

rest in peace Shadowsarcher:(

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
I'm very sad to hear that. I've played with him a few times, in thidranki. He was a nice guy.

Condolences to his family and his friends, may he rest in peace.

Beco - merc

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
My sympathies & condolences to mark, his family & friends at such a tragic loss.

Although he wasn't with us in DP very long he made a great impression & his sense of fun & personality will be greatly missed by all who were fortunate enough to meet him.

I v sad day for all who knew him

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Everyone going to the great lands is a true loss :(

RIP mate.

jocelynn

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really know shadow as I only grouped with him twice, but he stuck out as very friendly and genuine person in that short space of time.

Condolences to his friends and family :(

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Condolences to his friends and family :(

btw for all of us who did not know him irl or ingame. can someone tell us what happened? :\

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
Never met him, but that dosnt stop this feeling of loss that now I never will.

jonmoss

Fledgling Freddie
I was shocked and sad when i heard the news i was a friend of shadowsarchers and i will miss him alot. My thoughts and feelings are with his family. Rest in peace.

Roversgal LV50 cleric
Jonboyrover LV24 armsmen.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm so it was true afterall ...

Was a nice bloke, grped with him a lot from alliance chat and had a good laugh.

Will be missed by all of Novus. Our condolences to u

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
for all that were wondering how he died is this a few days before he passed away he was on his motorbike taking his mate out who was 13 as they turnt a corner a dog came out in front of them shadow swurved out of the way and saw they were gnna crash so he covered the kid who was on bike with him so shadow would take the full hit of the wall.shadow broke his collar bone and was not in the best of shape after. night of 16th october he started to cough up blood we called an ambulance and when they got to the house they said his lung could have collasped a short while after that he passed away

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
jocelynn said:
I don't really know shadow as I only grouped with him twice, but he stuck out as very friendly and genuine person in that short space of time.

indeed, we met him at one of our sessions of our other noob group a month or so ago while xping at the marshmen and gangers of wearyall and had a fun time. condolences to his friends and family :(

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
shadowofthenight said:
for all that were wondering how he died is this a few days before he passed away he was on his motorbike taking his mate out who was 13 as they turnt a corner a dog came out in front of them shadow swurved out of the way and saw they were gnna crash so he covered the kid who was on bike with him so shadow would take the full hit of the wall.shadow broke his collar bone and was not in the best of shape after. night of 16th october he started to cough up blood we called an ambulance and when they got to the house they said his lung could have collasped a short while after that he passed away

Damn that such a noble and inteligent thing to do, I really Have to give him, credit for knowing how to act in such a situation. Hope he get a good life up there.

Yet again my condoleances to his friands and family.

Martok

Part of the furniture
never knew the man but all that can be said is a brave act done cost his life so another could flurrish so i hope the kid makes the most of his life as a tribute to what happened!! R.I.P. shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom