Official Start to the ML Rush friday 13/10 Sticky plz

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Official Start to the ML Rush

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Start to the ML Rush friday 13/10

Official Start to the ML Rush

As the title says the ML rush will start on friday 13/10, whether we are in 1.84 or highter patch or not. Read the following carefully:

Group and Solo Steps: As made clear in my earlier post, most group and solo steps must be completed prior to the main raid itself. That gives you a week to do as many as possible. If a step is listed on my post as having to be done beforehand, that means do it, we will not be doing it during the raid! There is a list of all the steps that need to be done below.

Dates and Times: Most Raids will take place beginning at 19 Cet time.. Everyone should be there by 18.30 cet time. I will try and leave as many days as possible between raids to get Master Level XP and to do Group steps that you may have missed. I hope to have the MLs done by as fast possibole . The dates of the raids below are provisional and if nothing unexpected comes up then they will be held on those dates.

Raid Cancelations: The only reason for a raid to be canceled will be as a direct lack of numbers, or due to a Sickness. If numbers are short please do not get frustrated, there is nothing I can do about it! In the event I cannot make a raid myself I will place one of my secondary leaders in charge.

Actual Raids: Do not spam the battlegroup in any way, if you have a suggestion please say it once in the battlegroup, if I don't respond please don't take it personally, the same goes for /sending me, I will not reply. People who do not listen will get 1 warning. Don't go AFK, and if you do have to go AFK tell sombody first, I will not be heald responsible for people dieing or not getting credit while AFK. If you LD your group will wait for you for 2 minutes, after that time the group can decide whether to wait longer or not. If the group leaves and you come back within 5 more minutes they will come back for you. In the event you LD a second time you can not expect the raid to wait for you at all!

Loot: You may roll for and win one :, MP, , rogs Scroll, and Artifact. All RoGs under 99% Quality will be instantly salvaged on the spot. In the event you recieve an item due to the treasurer being full or you being out of range it is to be given to the current or next treasurer asap. All rolls will be /random 1000, there will be no modifiers. If you wish to roll for an alt please tell me at the start of each raid!

No keys be rolled fore those ibe use at chests as so many told me they dont wanan roll fore keys on mls so i use them myself i will not roll on any drops myself on any mls as i have preclaimed 1 items from this rush

Master Level 1
date: friday 13/10time: 20.30 cet thats 19.30 english time
meet: Volcanus excalibur
presteps: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 and 1.5

Master Level 2
date: Saturday 14/10 20.00 cet 19 engllsih time
time: after master level 1
meet: after master level 1
presteps: 2.5 and 2.8

Master Level 3
date: sunday 15/10 18.00 cet 17.00 english time
time: after master level 2
meet: after master level 2
presteps: none

Master Level 4
date: 20/10time: 20.30 cet thats 19.30 english timetime: meet: Stygia excalibur
presteps: 4.1, 4.3 and 4.4
other info: hardest ML i've been on, requires a lot of time to complete 4.2, we will do 4.2 a new way by rushing it, so its going to be a fast raid.

Master Level 5
date: Saturday 21/10 20..00 cet 19 english time
presteps: 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8, you need these steps to get 5.9 credit.
other info: Another hard master lvl with a lot of group steps to be done.

Master Level 6
date: Saturday 21/10 20..00 cet 19 english timetime: after master level 5
meet: after master level 5
presteps: 6.1 and 6.5
other info: easy master level

Master Level 7
date: friday 27/10 20..30 cet 19.30 english
time: 19 cet / 18 english time
meet: Volcanus haven
presteps: 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6 and be ml1 to enter
other info: Slightly hard master level

Master Level 8
date: saturday28/10 20.30 cet 19.30 english time
presteps: 8.4, 8.7 and 8.9

Master Level 9 (and maybe master level 10 after)
date: sunday 29/10
time: 19.00 Cet thats 18.00 english time
presteps: have to be ml3 to enter
other info: it is ml 3 to enter ml 9 which made me run this raid a bit after the others, will give most of you a week to get some of the ml exp farming you need. There is a situation where due to the tactic used on 9.10 there may be people who miss credit, if this occurs everyone is to stay and redo 9.10 for the benifit of those who missed it. I strongly surgest filling you ML XP bar before ging on the ML 9 Raid.

All bgs will be runing on Bonnzi a necro
Hope as many come as possible and i will try to short down the time fore all raids

Any questions be free pm me or email me on Bonnnzo@yahoo.comor ask in game on Shanessa

All this will be on Excalibur server

No keys will be lottoed out no salavge loot below 98 % eather onöu 99 -100 and scroll be lotted out

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Shanessa, I think it's great that you're running this, but it's already been posted an MRE a bit further down on the board, at the exact same date.

:-/

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Shanessa, I think it's great that you're running this, but it's already been posted an MRE a bit further down on the board, at the exact same date.

theres been alot of ML1's of late

friky

Fledgling Freddie
shan how can ML2 be after ML1 if ML1 is friday and ML2 saturday

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
wb shan - long time to hear of you - cu in game

:D George

Theoderic

Fledgling Freddie
friky said:
shan how can ML2 be after ML1 if ML1 is friday and ML2 saturday

Saturday is after friday. Not RIGHT AFTER, but still after ... ;)

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back Shanessa :)

looking forward to join your raids again :D

Greetz Calea

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone can help me to make ml 1.1? the grp step :S i need it for be ml1... then we can do ml2.X ( the grp step :p )

thanks ;)

jamie

Fledgling Freddie
WOOOOOOHOOOO finally a ml rush :)
thanks m8 u a legend
:england: :england: :england:

jamie

Fledgling Freddie
you aranging any group steps or will we have to do them ourselves?
:confused:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be there for ML7 onwards - missing most of the bg steps and some 9.2 steps, will bring the minstrel for AE alblative and my mind sorc...

Silverstars

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see u still doing ML raids Shanessa ... had a "small" break and i try to come there with a char as long as i am at home

would be nice to fill my definetiv last days in DaoC with a nice ML rush ;)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:

yes shan kinag tells the truth pls cancel it for next day. dont spoil something which is serious for our realm. imo.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
gah too bloody early.

takes me more than 30 mins to get home from work and i get out of work at 17:30 uk - guess i'm going to miss yet another of your ml raids :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:
yes shan kinag tells the truth pls cancel it for next day. dont spoil something which is serious for our realm. imo.

Shanessa can run the raid whenever he wants.. then its up to ppl to decide wich is most important to them...

and by making a raid shanessa aint spoiling anything.:m00: :m00: :m00:

/Freggy

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Screw the MRE , weve pissed Hibs off enuf as it is recently..

Unless ure going for mid in which case i retract my comment, see u from ML4 onwards shan :)

love Quarterstaff

leviathane

Part of the furniture
is it still 7:30 gmt cos if its earlier duno if i can make it :/ (the ml7 raid tht is)

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to confirm this is still the offical time?

Master Level 9 (and maybe master level 10 after)
date: sunday 29/10
time: 19.00 Cet thats 18.00 english time

Also clocks went bk yesterday in the UK, do they change in CET as well?, carn't rember).

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
yes and yes, iirc clocks(cet) go back an hour after ours

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
be happend today yes rember bg on a necro called Bonnzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom