[Mass RvR Event] Thursday October 5th 1900 CET

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I guess this will be one of many upcoming raids which will hopefully change the shitty late night raiding attitude on this cluster.

I supply the sieges you enjoy the fun!

The purpose is the same: To give everyone a chance to have a bit of fun in RvR, no matter what class, race, CL, ML, RR, lvl and gender you are, everyone are welcome, the more the merrier i say!

As on the previous events, i expect everyone in the bg to participate so i know what potential we have, so please dont join with your BB(only mine are allowed cuz she is sexy) or if you are just curious to see what we are up to.

New recipies for killing albs/mids are always welcome ofcourse, so dont be scared to PM me with suggestions, i got alot of good advice on the previous raids and that helped alot actually. Don't get furious if i dont answer your PMs tho, as the amount of info i get sometimes is extreme, so i might not be able to answer everyone right away, or at all.

A bit of advice when being on my raids:

1. When we start up the bg, dont be afraid to start a grp on your own rather than expecting someone else to invite you.

2. Use /bg groups to see what grps are being build atm and to see who are solo(lfg) - Ask the respective group leaders if you can join their grp, or simply just spam invite those people you find necesarry for your grp.

3. Normally you wont find nightshades and rangers in normal rvr grps, but on such a raid as this you will find them very necesarry. So dont hesitate to invite em to your group.

4. Before we go out i tend to spam the BG for ppl to go and pick up rams/trebs of my BB. If you can carry 1 ram or more unbuffed please do so, as we dont wanna end up in the middle of a keep/twr take realising we ran out of siege equipment. Remember, if you have a horse and are cl2+(?) you can equip your horse with saddlebags and thus be able to carry i.e. 2 diminutive rams.

If anyone is willing to lead some special assignment groups, please PM me here on the forum or on irc(same name) You will be making and leading the group to do the tasks that i set for you.

The Warlord Tank: Have had alot of good Warlord tanks that controlled all the important siege equipment on the previous raids, and im gonna need one this time aswell.

Ninjagroup(s): a group with 2 druids and rest climbers(heroes/vamps/nightshades) that deals with the oil spot and/or ram innergate(s) - The more ml8+ nightshades in the group that can siege wreck enemy siege equip the better.

Fools Bow Group(s): Group with minimum 5 rangers equipped with Fools Bow that can take down oil/gates very fast.

Animist group(s): Group with loads of anis that can coordinate making shroomfields at appropriate places, at i.e. oil spots at innerkeeps, gates, side gates and other openings.

Balanced group(s): Groups that can roam away from the zerg taking care of incoming enemies and/or take key towers and whatnot.

BG will most likely be on Mastade-e, tho that might change.

Cya all there!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
shame im working late this week sounds like i need to get sick or something to bethere to b00mb
:=)
Keep it up mastade push the albs from wednesday and until next sunday ;)
Make alb green

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Trying to fix an Nfd group for both of em.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Im rather interested why this always seem to target Albion? These days its rather obvious because some twat AC'ed your relic, but it always seem to target Albion :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Jarahl said:
Im rather interested why this always seem to target Albion? These days its rather obvious because some twat AC'ed your relic, but it always seem to target Albion :(

Haven't you understood anything?

It's all about payback, he basically said so himself, "change the shitty late night raiding attitude on this cluster."

Funny thing is, it's been a rather small number of albs doing it.

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinag said:
Haven't you understood anything?

It's all about payback, he basically said so himself, "change the shitty late night raiding attitude on this cluster."

Funny thing is, it's been a rather small number of albs doing it.

Well then i hope u albs can tell that small group of albs that u dont wanna work 14-20 hour trying to fix what mistake they did by ACing us this is how a relic raid should be those mastard make :D

Cheers Mastard baby m8 was fun chatting to u today WONDERFULL RAID!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! U THE MAN!!!!! OF MY DREAM!!!! :m00: or something... but atleast ty for a nice day of Ac bud kicker...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Glowyn said:
Well then i hope u albs can tell that small group of albs that u dont wanna work 14-20 hour trying to fix what mistake they did by ACing us this is how a relic raid should be those mastard make :D

Cheers Mastard baby m8 was fun chatting to u today WONDERFULL RAID!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! U THE MAN!!!!! OF MY DREAM!!!! :m00: or something... but atleast ty for a nice day of Ac bud kicker...

Yes, cause we can do much about how they want to play the game.

If they want to do this we can tell them to go fuck themselves 10 hours a day, but do you really think it will help? No, it won't.

But I hope you had fun, same to the mids.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
what are you going to do tommorow then mastade, hit the alb frontier wvene more with your hibgard?

WHY have you allways hit albion the last MRE's you HAD??
BECAUSE OF HIBGUARD. THIS IS PISSING ME OFF NOW!!

congratz to the good relic raid on a 2 front war mids. Really good jobb.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
what are you going to do tommorow then mastade, hit the alb frontier wvene more with your hibgard?

repped for being fucking funny lol

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
ty :worthy:

kindof had to vent some steam and best way to do that, to tell how i feel about the moment :p.

You are a good raid leader mastade, just getting kindof boring to anticipate who you going to attack next.

phade

Fledgling Freddie
It allways appears to me how hibs cant do anything on there own they always need the help of mids,but when albs do a rvr zerg we dont need help because we are not a bunch of pussies. Why dont you hibs get a spine and do summit by yourself for once. Or are you cowards?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
phade said:
It allways appears to me how hibs cant do anything on there own they always need the help of mids,but when albs do a rvr zerg we dont need help because we are not a bunch of pussies. Why dont you hibs get a spine and do summit by yourself for once. Or are you cowards?

lol that was even more funny.. another rep handed out!

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
phade said:
but when albs do a rvr zerg we dont need help because we are not a bunch of pussies. ?

the problem is....albs never try rr at primetime.

no, albs don't need help from mids camping DC bridge.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
phade said:

first of alll.... its the hibs who do things on ur frontier... mids only come and leech
an du say u dont need help ?? hahaha albs cant take a freaking keep back in primetime these days... no matter how meny there are.

btw... last night when mids too ur relic that was supposed to be ours... did we just let them get away whit it... no.... we chased them and tryd to get the relic.

and how exactly did mids help us ??? they only took one damn keep.

there is no hibgard like you keep yelling... you are just too stupid to understand that when hibs go to fuck albion over, mids wount just stand by and watch. its the same shit whit labs when mids come here and start takeing keeps..... will you just stay on ur own frontier and dont come and try and take keeps?? id like to see that...

the relic raid hibs did like few moths ago, did mids came and help us out... hell no they defended ur relics .... couse you guys didnt do crap about it

prepare to be owned by Hibernia again

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
ty :worthy:

kindof had to vent some steam and best way to do that, to tell how i feel about the moment :p.

You are a good raid leader mastade, just getting kindof boring to anticipate who you going to attack next.

ofc.... another AC by ur nolife morning crew :(

hope you like green :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaun_IA said:
ofc.... another AC by ur nolife morning crew :(

hope you like green :)

I guess i gotta get used to it, As usual our moronic late night players ac's the relics again. Soon i Cba to defend anymore as those who ac ruin it for us again and i've pretty much given up the hope albs can do a primetime raid.

I would maybe try and lead one but i would probably get yelled down abandoned if it goes bad :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
I guess i gotta get used to it, As usual our moronic late night players ac's the relics again. Soon i Cba to defend anymore as those who ac ruin it for us again and i've pretty much given up the hope albs can do a primetime raid.

I would maybe try and lead one but i would probably get yelled down abandoned if it goes bad :(
repped, finally an honnest answer from a fair alb player !!!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be there with a fools bow
Hopefully, with more guildies this time

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Jobbegea said:
the problem is....albs never try rr at primetime.

no, albs don't need help from mids camping DC bridge.

How could they? Basicly Hibernia is impossiple to beat when they are on the defence. Bainshees and Animists makes the perfect defence shield against anything really.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
will come on my druid or bard to help change the situation, is awful atm!

Attle

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there, and I will try and get gf and her son to join the "paint it green" event.
Way to go Mastade!

uron

Loyal Freddie
hopefully there will b a CM grp out to defend, expect reavers and icers ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
phade said:

From what I gathered the alb str relic was captured by 5-6fg mids which is what, 40-50 people? When hibs intercepted the mid BG we had a 124 in pennine.

Hib BG last night topped ~ 170. From a hib PoV it proved to be one of the occasions for a very long time with a united realm.

(Knowing some albs we're PvE'ing :p) It was still quite a display of power last night, I sincerely doubt that alb alone would have held out any better without mid interferance, in fact I think your str relic would have laid in scat till ~4am.

Either way, proove me wrong and show me how alb would carry out what we in hib call a MARR / MRE.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Jarahl said:
How could they? Basicly Hibernia is impossiple to beat when they are on the defence. Bainshees and Animists makes the perfect defence shield against anything really.

awwwwww poor guys doesn't know shit about heretic rezzes then.
get heretic rezz up. send in 2 rr5 theurgs.

oh wait. TACTICS! stuff you don't know off.
albs can't use tactics and lets do alarmclock raid and be very sad :(

you even haven't tried prime time raids since start of catacombs or even longer.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
come get us now masta, Or albs will whine again, and 3-5 new threads of whine a day is nough ;s

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Demon2k3 said:

because you need to be punished (and its fun)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jarahl said:
only because nobody in your raelm has worked out how to use the abilities you have. not to mention the complex puzzle that is a ram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom