Day 2 servers still down...pfff

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
A technical issue was encountered yesterday evening on certain game servers. All servers were therefore shut down as a safety measure so that our technical team can identify the source and solve the problem. All our resources are working on this issue in order to reduce the server downtime to the minimum and we will keep you posted as the situation evolves.

September 22 noon update :puke:

What's next ... ? Server rollback!? :kissit:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
7oclock one night until 1oclock the following afternoon is hardly 2 days :D Read the thread on daoc - general boards for more updates from the GMs :p

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
still looking for the hamster m8.
if it has entered into a wall hole it will take plenty of time to find it, capture it and put it in the wheel so the server can run again.

seriously.
i'm a comp tech. as it seems the prob is on the wires outside of the pryd-excal network servers.
still looking which wire the hamster ate :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Ffade said:
A technical issue was encountered yesterday evening on certain game servers. All servers were therefore shut down as a safety measure so that our technical team can identify the source and solve the problem. All our resources are working on this issue in order to reduce the server downtime to the minimum and we will keep you posted as the situation evolves.

WHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
hope the entire shit crashes and never gets working again!

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Ffade said:

lol

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
7oclock one night until 1oclock the following afternoon is hardly 2 days :D Read the thread on daoc - general boards for more updates from the GMs :p

dont count the hours, count the days :p (more days to be extented :p )

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
This is a good omen as now a good night out is coming my way. Good food, good wine and good company see you sometime at the weekend if the servers are up. If not, well who cares!!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Alhanna said:
This is a good omen as now a good night out is coming my way. Good food, good wine and good company see you sometime at the weekend if the servers are up. If not, well who cares!!

Can I come too? :(

At least im on night shifts and not missing much I guess.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
25° in Germany and sun everywhere! why the hell should i play!!!!!! :p

Some people are from England. They dont have to ask themselves the same question, there it is rather obvious! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom